Prev Next
Re: Biden is here ! [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
jharris wrote:
trail wrote:
jharris wrote:

Carry On Democrat Sound Box.

This is a completely normal thing that any Presidential candidate would do, and have always done. I also don't care much. Not sure why you created the thread feigning outrage that the Biden campaign is actually running a (completely conventional) Presidential campaign.

No outrage. It’s a laugh. Comedy thread.

Google it. Biden had a room full of 25 people. Loll

I Googled it, you lied. There were more than 25 people there.

If you did a tiny bit of research you would know that the location was picked for a reason. It was at Gateway Technical College, the school that will educate many of the 2,000+ employes that the data center will need. The room was filled with the union workers will build the data center and the College employees that teach them.

He made 2 stops. That was the first stop. I mentioned the second. Google again. Racine Bryant Center.

Besides, there isn’t that many people at this stop either. Poor Biden.

Harris out.

Have fun in the Dem circle jerk.
Last edited by: jharris: May 9, 24 7:41
Quote Reply
Re: Biden is here ! [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jharris wrote:

Harris out.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jharris wrote:
Nutella wrote:
jharris wrote:
trail wrote:
jharris wrote:

This is a completely normal thing that any Presidential candidate would do, and have always done. I also don't care much. Not sure why you created the thread feigning outrage that the Biden campaign is actually running a (completely conventional) Presidential campaign.

If you did a tiny bit of research you would know that the location was picked for a reason. It was at Gateway Technical College, the school that will educate many of the 2,000+ employes that the data center will need. The room was filled with the union workers will build the data center and the College employees that teach them.

He made 2 stops. This was the first stop. I mentioned the second. Google again.

Besides, there isn’t that many people at this stop either.

Are you really this ignorant? The other stop was him meeting with a group of campaign workers whose focus was turning out the African American vote. It was not a public rally.

Your response to this is comical. Biden succeed where Trump failed. Your state gets thousands of new jobs. Your response is to babble about a meeting with campaign workers......so bizarre.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Biden is here ! [geetee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
geetee wrote:

Honestly, Elaine did the full body heave much better.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jharris wrote:
Now, go spread your Biden/ Harris is great bullshit and see how that goes.

You started a thread about Biden, bruh. What did you think you were going to get?

Almost no one here starts threads about Biden because he's genuinely not of much interest to this forum. Yours is the only one in the first 100 or so I look at. The others are mostly about when he says whacky things, which he does occassionally. But at least whacky in a benign, nonsensical confabulating way...not whacky in a "gonna suspend the constitution for "only" one day" kind of whacky.
Last edited by: trail: May 9, 24 8:24
Quote Reply
Re: Biden is here ! [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
FishyJoe wrote:
Tylertri wrote:
FishyJoe wrote:
Tylertri wrote:

And then talked positively about the coal industry and it's jobs.

And through hard working action, coal use was lower every year Trump was in office. Got to give credit where credit is due. False hope works!

better to just be honest and give real hope like this ammirite!!!

Burnett asks Biden how he is going to turn the economy around. He said he already has | Watch (msn.com)

you believe people were saying the economy was going to collapse and that inflation was 9% when Biden took office don't you? of course you do. that's why you picked 11 words out of my lengthy post to make your "point".

Trail isn't going to answer my question about tax incentives because he's only into serious conversations here in the LR. You should go interact with him since you seem to have that same serious mindset

As far as inflation goes, if Trump had his way we would have had negative interest rates. I don't know what could be more inflationary than that.

that must be why, according to Biden, inflation was 9% when he took office. Right?

If Trump had his way interest rates would have been negative and you would have injected bleach. I get it. Fortunately, he didn't always have his way

Biden has his way, the country is a disaster, he wants to get on TV and lie about how it's not, and you suffer so badly from TDS that when confronted with those lies rather than agree he is lying you want to change the subject to what would have happened if Trump had his way.

which makes you, like many here, part of Biden's current problem. He lies, you (part of the 35%) knee jerk cover for him and the rest of the country looks at reality and concludes none of you can be taken seriously.

I can deal with a bad economy, even though I don't think that's the choice.

What I can't deal with is an end of democracy as we know it. I believe that Trump is a threat to democracy. There won't be a Pence the next go around that chooses the Constitution over Trump, and I have a very low opinion of Pence.

for future reference. This is what it looks like when you still support somebody and/or a party and yet are honest about what they are saying/doing in a particular situation vs. just blantently backing up their bullshit just simply because you dont like TOG.

David Axelrod pummels Biden's defiant stance on economy following CNN interview: A 'terrible mistake' (msn.com)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jharris wrote:
Nutella wrote:
jharris wrote:
trail wrote:
jharris wrote:

He made 2 stops. That was the first stop. I mentioned the second. Google again. Racine Bryant Center.

Harris out.

"you lied". I saw the picture. There were literally dozens of people there. I would say 100 but that may be "a lie" too because in certain posters minds here any mis judgement by 1-5 people that doesn't fit their narrative is "a lie". I know this because I lied when I said the Red Sea was closed when it technically wasn't closed and the feeble minded who can't make a real argument just accused me of lying.

After you lied what you failed to mention was that of the dozens of people who were there the vast vast majority of them were local Dem govt workers and unionized employees (most likely on "light duty") with nothing better to do than get paid to show up and see Biden take credit for Microsoft.

Quote Reply
Re: Biden is here ! [Tylertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:
jharris wrote:
Nutella wrote:
jharris wrote:
trail wrote:
jharris wrote:

Harris out.

"you lied". I saw the picture. There were literally dozens of people there. I would say 100 but that may be "a lie" too because in certain posters minds here any mis judgement by 1-5 people that doesn't fit their narrative is "a lie". I know this because I lied when I said the Red Sea was closed when it technically wasn't closed and the feeble minded who can't make a real argument just accused me of lying.

After you lied what you failed to mention was that of the dozens of people who were there the vast vast majority of them were local Dem govt workers and unionized employees (most likely on "light duty") with nothing better to do than get paid to show up and see Biden take credit for Microsoft.

Using the quote function is hard.

Quote Reply
Re: Biden is here ! [Tylertri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tylertri wrote:

Tyler. Come on now. You love being in the middle of the circle. It's the whole point you're here, right, to manufacture attention for yourself. Your sure as hell don't show any interest in non-outragey topics like Survivor 46, or, dare I say, athlon-tray. You feel a little lonely when you can't get Nutella or chaps to respond. These are effectively your friends here, your form of daily human contact.

You understand this about yourself, right? You come here for the little endorphin rush you get when you get a rise, and you can proceed through the familiar trope responses of "circle jerk," then personal attack.
Quote Reply
Re: Biden is here ! [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Tylertri wrote:

Tyler. Come on now. You love being in the middle of the circle. It's the whole point you're here, right, to manufacture attention for yourself. Your sure as hell don't show any interest in non-outragey topics like Survivor 46, or, dare I say, athlon-tray. You feel a little lonely when you can't get Nutella or chaps to respond. These are effectively your friends here, your form of daily human contact.

You understand this about yourself, right? You come here for the little endorphin rush you get when you get a rise, and you can proceed through the familiar trope responses of "circle jerk," then personal attack.

Don't forget failing to ever answer a question or defend what he loves about trump so much.
Last edited by: SWEDE63: May 9, 24 9:03
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Tylertri wrote:

I do feel a little bit sorry for Tyler. He's obviously not getting any attention outside of the LR. As for lawnboy, snorting RoundUp is a bitch but it won't cure Covid.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Tylertri wrote:

Quote Reply

Prev Next