Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Prediction thread: how long will this tarp last? *Final Update?* [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updates to come soon, the end is nigh. Cleaning out old bluey this weekend.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction thread: how long will this tarp last? *Final Update?* [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
To paraphrase Jonathan Swift: Every man desires a tarp to live long, but no man wishes a tarp to be old.

RIP BLeP's Blue Tarp, a LR Legend.

She’s coming down today. No more shed.

On a fun note, I noticed that there’s mushrooms growing in the ceiling of the shed.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Prediction thread: how long will this tarp last? *Final Update?* [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So you killed your shed. Did you bury it in a gravel pit?

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction thread: how long will this tarp last? *Final Update?* [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First I shot it. But yes.

Quote Reply
Re: Prediction thread: how long will this tarp last? *Final Update?* [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slightly better looking but way less character.

Last edited by: BLeP: May 22, 24 10:19
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Soulless
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

But does it have running water and electricity?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
quote BLeP]Slightly better looking but way less character.[/quote]
Sleek and shiny. Less Croc and more Sketcher. Now you can blend in with the neighbourhood.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought one like that a few years ago. The brand is Lifetime. It went together fine and seems to be lasting. The ironic part of the story is that the Lifetime branding fell off during assembly.

"I keep hoping for you to use your superior intellect to be less insufferable. Sadly, you continue to disappoint." - gofigure
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Clearly an improvement, nicely done.

Did you build it?

If so, how long before it gets its own blue tarp?

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a crew redoing my whole front yard and whole backyard. They built the shed.

Everything is finally almost finished. It’s been 3 weeks.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Why is the gray panel next to the door all mottled?
Quote Reply
Re: Prediction thread: how long will this tarp last? *Final Update?* [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s dirty. It hadn’t been hosed off yet. They built the shed before they put the sod down.

Quote Reply

Prev Next