Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Found: ALPHA ONE CARBON BAR/STEM SYSTEM
Quote | Reply
Hey there,

Maybe a long shot, but wanted to ask if anybody here has one of those ALPHA ONE CARBON BAR/STEM system in decent shape, ready to sell.

For reference, I'm based in Colorado.

Cheers!
- Juan Carlos
Last edited by: JCAndroid: Mar 22, 24 20:08
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ALPHA ONE CARBON BAR/STEM SYSTEM [JCAndroid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi there, i'm selling mine for a reasonable price and it's in a good condition, you can contact me on bubblecub85@gmail.com for details about it.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ALPHA ONE CARBON BAR/STEM SYSTEM [BubbleCub] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BubbleCub wrote:
hi there, i'm selling mine for a reasonable price and it's in a good condition, you can contact me on bubblecub85@gmail.com for details about it.

you're brand new to the forum, first post today, and you have all kinds of things to sell that exactly match what our folks want. perhaps you could take a picture of your items and post them here. just to make sure you belong on this forum.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ALPHA ONE CARBON BAR/STEM SYSTEM [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
BubbleCub wrote:

you're brand new to the forum, first post today, and you have all kinds of things to sell that exactly match what our folks want. perhaps you could take a picture of your items and post them here. just to make sure you belong on this forum.
You're getting that vibe too, huh?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: ALPHA ONE CARBON BAR/STEM SYSTEM [JCAndroid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks a lot to @Slowman to keep an eye on this type of people trying to take advantage of other folks here.

Just like you need to keep an eye on people like @BubbleCub, there's another spectrum of people that you can totally rely on. That's the case of my guy @nogluten (Will).
He set me up with the alpha one system I was looking for, great price, super fast shipping and just overall a super cool dude.

Thanks again, my friend!

Cheers,
- JC
Quote Reply