Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any Exchange Admins? Help with Organizational Forms?
Quote | Reply
I have an issue with publishing an Organizational Form. I get a Mapi error that says I don't have permissions. OF are a new thing for us so not sure what I am doing wrong. I have followed steps in KB to go to EFORMS Registry. Here is my question, should I see a folder under there that actually says Organizational Forms Library? Some posts I read that way to me.

We did a new and created a new form but when we try to publish our outlook form nothing shows up under OF when you browse to it and it will not let us publish?
Quote Reply
Re: Any Exchange Admins? Help with Organizational Forms? [5280] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just to make sure this is OT... you were wearing a man-bra and an aero helmet when you tried to configure this, right? You're wondering if you weren't quite aero enough for the config to work?

oh oops, i'm in the lavender room. nevermind :-)
I guess the only way i could answer your question is to say ditch exchange, install linux and some sort of groupware that's free!!!!

--
mcoker
Last edited by: mcoker: May 5, 06 11:55
Quote Reply
Re: Any Exchange Admins? Help with Organizational Forms? [mcoker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks for your reply, however non helpful it was;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I do what i can :-D

--
mcoker
Quote Reply
Re: Any Exchange Admins? Help with Organizational Forms? [mcoker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Get with the times....

Linux is free....just like a puppy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply