Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt B2 Custom Aerobar Spacers
Quote | Reply
I am making custom spacers for the arm rests of the aerobars of the Felt B2 2010-2014 TT bicycle. Unfortunately Felt no longer offers spacers for the previous generation of B2 TT bicycles. I am using mail order CNC machining to create a copy of the original part. You can have them in any height between 5mm-50mm. 50mm (about 2 inches) is currently the tallest ones I can make because 60mm screws are the longest I can find to attach the spacers. They are made of aircraft aluminum and will be unpainted unless otherwise specified and without screws unless specified. Unless of course you want titanium but that will cost extra. I'm also currently working on a custom designed cockpit that will offer up to 100m of rise, so if that interests you, please let me know and I may be able to offer you that as well. Please give me some pictures of your bike first to ensure that it's the correct model. Or if you have a different bike brand you want custom spacers for, I may be able to design those and mail order CNC them as well, but it will be a custom design from a blank sheet of paper. Please be aware that the prices will be wholesale manufacturing cost plus 10%. Which for a set of two 50mm spacers made of aircraft aluminum with paint will be approximately 300$ USD.
Last edited by: inco4175: Feb 1, 24 12:57
Quote Reply