Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Parts/Wheels Clearout: Zipp 202 Firecrest, ISM PL1.1, Cervelo Things
Quote | Reply
Parts cleanout, if it is still listed it is available. Open to shipping, located in LA.

1) Zipp 202 Firecrest Disc Brake Wheelset: Perfect condition Zipp 202 Firecrest disc-brake wheelset for sale. These came with a bike bought off the proscloset, but I am looking for something a bit deeper. The hubs are freshly serviced and the wheels trued.

The tires and rotors will come with them, but no cassette. The tires are 25mm GP5000s and look to be almost new (still has that fresh tire line from manufacturing).

Open to offers, but these look brand new - there are no marks or scuffs on the wheels at all. Just buy a cassette and these will be ready to fly up mountains. Looking for $1000 shipped within the US.

2) ISM PL1.1 Tri Saddle: Great condition with some light scuffing/marking along the rails from previous clamping. The surface is in perfect condition, no marks or scuffs. Looking for $100 plus shipping.

3) Cervelo Road Saddle: Like new road saddle pulled off a Cervelo Aspero. $20 plus shipping.
4) Cervelo Road Stem: Like new alloy stem pulled off a Cervelo P-Series. 70mm length, +/-7 deg. $20 plus shipping.

5) Cervelo EX11 Extension Set-Up for P5 Disc: I recently swapped out to a EX10 so I could mount different extensions. Includes the riser and the uni-extension (all parts to swap this in). Uncut. $200 shipped.

Photos of everything here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1R7ZjZT7LbJ0tscWmGtqX10GlyQIsRktZ?usp=drive_link
Last edited by: kerikstri: Feb 8, 24 12:22
Quote Reply
Re: Parts/Wheels Clearout: Zipp 202 Firecrest, ISM PL1.1, Cervelo Things [kerikstri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Parts/Wheels Clearout: Zipp 202 Firecrest, ISM PL1.1, Cervelo Things [kerikstri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop and added an EX11 Monoriser setup for a P5 Disc
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumping and dropping the Zipps to $1000, including shipping! Please make an offer and take some KOMs.
Quote Reply