Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Feeler: Speedmax CF SLX 8 Disc Di2 Size Medium - Chicago Area $6500
Quote | Reply
This exact bike:
https://www.canyon.com/en-us/speedmax-cf-slx-8-disc-di2/2572.html

Purchased in July 2022. Ridden outside right around 100 miles, a half, olympic and sprint, then about 5 training rides through my neighborhood where I couldn't get into aero for more than 20-30 seconds. Inside about 50 hours on a trainer. Size medium.
I've upgraded to tririg closed back scoops. Also upgraded to dual sided Favero Assioma pedals. Also put a Di2 wireless module in it so that you can get your gearing display on a bike computer. I would also sell a 20 degree angle riser from Radsport Ibert with it. Also have an aero water bottle I cut open and used as a spare flat kit on the down tube.

Have everything that came with it including the original box so I could ship it, but I'd prefer to sell locally if possible, also willing to drive a fair distance to deliver it. Don't want to sell it but living in the suburbs of Chicago with 2 young kids I just don't have a lot of chances to ride it and it's just sitting on the trainer in the basement.

I can add any photos if anyone wants to see something specific.
Last edited by: habbywall: Jan 12, 24 13:55
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: Speedmax CF SLX 8 Disc Di2 - Chicago Area $6500 [habbywall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweet bike. You should list the size!
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: Speedmax CF SLX 8 Disc Di2 - Chicago Area $6500 [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
Sweet bike. You should list the size!

Doh! Size Medium, updating the listing to include. Good catch.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: Speedmax CF SLX 8 Disc Di2 Size Medium - Chicago Area $6500 [habbywall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

How tall are you?
Quote Reply