Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Moussaoui sentence in....
Quote | Reply
Life in prison.

Cool - let's never talk about him again.

Who?

---
"You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious."

"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that might be wrong." -- Richard Feynman
Quote Reply
Re: Moussaoui sentence in.... [Xenu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was going to vote for him but at the last minute I changed my mind and went with the guy with the grey hair who jumps around alot.

----------------------------------------------------------
"A society is defined not only by what it creates, but by what it refuses to destroy."
John Sawhill
Quote Reply
Re: Moussaoui sentence in.... [MattinSF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My hovercraft is full of eels.

---
"You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious."

"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that might be wrong." -- Richard Feynman
Quote Reply
Re: Moussaoui sentence in.... [MattinSF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am still missing Madeza (sp?).
Quote Reply
Re: Moussaoui sentence in.... [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WTF is a Madeza?

And why are you missing one? Misplaced? Surgically removed? Stolen? Lost it in a divorce? Can you go buy another one to replace the one you are missing, or don't they make 'em anymore?

(I'm not sure whether I ever had one, so I guess I don't miss mine. Or maybe I do, and I don't realize it. I dunno)

---

Quote Reply
Re: Moussaoui sentence in.... [jhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And let's hope he gets put in with the general prison population. He won't last long.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I am still missing Madeza (sp?).

Looks a tad young for you Art

http://www.myspace.com/madeza'

Maybe Mandeza?

Surfing in myspace for your action now?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mandisa.

I'm just glad the guy gets to spend the rest of his natural life in a federal penitentiary thinking about his idiotic assertion that we lost and he won. I'm sure he'll be very popular.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He is innocent and was railroaded by the government in a scheme to make him a scapegoat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Maybe Mandeza

WTF is a Mandeza?

Do you mean 'mangina', he-bitch?

Oops. I looked it up. Mandeza is a city in Zimbabwe. I'm still confused why you miss it. :shrugs:
http://www.traveljournals.net/...3194354/mandeza.html

---

Last edited by: Xenu: May 3, 06 19:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Throwing down the he-bitch man-slap eh? I thought Art was the best he-bitch in your man-stable? If you had two more manginas like him you'd be a millionaire.

Quote:
Throwing down the he-bitch man-slap eh? I thought Art was the best he-bitch in your man-stable? If you had two more manginas like him you'd be a millionaire.

How that movie didn't win an Oscar is beyond me. Way funnier than it gets credit for.

T.J. Hicks: See this ring? Topaz, my mother's birthstone. Know where I got the money for it?
Deuce Bigalow: Where?
T.J. Hicks: Man-whoring! See this keychain? Mini yo-yo. Know where I got the money for it?
Deuce Bigalow: Man-whoring?
T.J. Hicks: Stock market! But I got the money for the stock market from man-whoring.

---

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They mean Mandisa from American Idol; she's a singer. An ST non sequitor, if I've ever seen one.
Quote Reply
Re: Moussaoui sentence in.... [AmyCO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lisa Simpson is a girl in my class

In Reply To:
And let's hope he gets put in with the general prison population. He won't last long.

Actually in the Supermax is will be on his own with no contact in the prison or outside world.

"He then will be placed in a 7-by-12-foot cell where he will be confined for 23 hours a day. Inside the cell is a concrete bed, stool and desk as well as a toilet and a shower. A small slatted window allows some natural light.

For one hour each day, he will have a “recreation” period but still will be in chains and isolated.

These guys will never be out of their cells, much less in the yard or anywhere around here," Russ Martin, the project manager for the Florence prison, told an interviewer.

Each cell is monitored by video surveillance and considered to provide a very isolated existence for anyone sentenced there."

I also heard they get a small black and white TV that shows nothing but anger management and religion classes.

Florence is an upscale neighborhood though, he has some good "company"

Other Supermax residents include:
· Richard Reid, the “Shoe Bomber," was convicted of trying to blow up a plane en route from Miami to Paris soon after the Sept. 11 attacks.
· Ted Kaczynski, the “Unabomber”
· Terry Nichols, the Oklahoma City bombing co-conspirator
· Eric Rudolph, who was convicted for bombing abortion clinics
· Ramzi Yousef, Al Qaeda terrorist convicted of planning the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college.

---

Quote Reply
Re: Moussaoui sentence in.... [AmyCO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh.

Never heard of her.

But I don't watch _the Gong Show_ anymore. Does "Gene, Gene, the Dancing Machine" still come on?

---

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino?

Ela-if-I-know

LOL!

I get behind the plate to do some fancy catching, Tomorrow's pitching on my team and a heavy hitter gets up. Now the heavy hitter bunts the ball. When he bunts the ball, me, being a good catcher, I'm gonna throw the guy out at first base. So I pick up the ball and throw it to who?

---

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

I'm surfing in myspace for my action now. Art Franke