Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2023 Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Di2
Quote | Reply
I have for sale a BRAND NEW Canyon Ultimate CF SLX 9 Di2. In the Ice Berry color.

Purchased about 2 months ago directly from Canyon and has not even seen a single road ride. Just parking lot miles. This has just sat in my house and now looking to pass some savings to you!

Crankset has been swapped out to a 50/34 170mm Stages Dura Ace Power meter that has very little use and IMO is a more appropriate size than what it came with originally.
Also installed is a KMC oil slick chain.

Basic info:
Size Small
12 Speed 11-30 Di2 groupset
50/34 170mm Dura Ace Stages power meter
KMC Oil slick chain.

Will include wahoo front mount and the lights pictured.

Canyon has this bike priced at $6599 before tax/shipping. Save yourself some money on shipping and tax!

Message me with any questions
Quote Reply
Re: 2023 Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Di2 [Rickyaquino] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rickyaquino wrote:
I have for sale a BRAND NEW Canyon Ultimate CF SLX 9 Di2. In the Ice Berry color.

Purchased about 2 months ago directly from Canyon and has not even seen a single road ride. Just parking lot miles. This has just sat in my house and now looking to pass some savings to you!

Crankset has been swapped out to a 50/34 170mm Stages Dura Ace Power meter that has very little use and IMO is a more appropriate size than what it came with originally.
Also installed is a KMC oil slick chain.

Basic info:
Size Small
12 Speed 11-30 Di2 groupset
50/34 170mm Dura Ace Stages power meter
KMC Oil slick chain.

Will include wahoo front mount and the lights pictured.

Canyon has this bike priced at $6599 before tax/shipping. Save yourself some money on shipping and tax!

Message me with any questions

You have pictures?
Quote Reply
Re: 2023 Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Di2 [wildh24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do! Let me figure out where to host/post them. If you want I can text you the pictures also
Quote Reply
Re: 2023 Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Di2 [Rickyaquino] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah dang it. I was thinking speedmax...and just noticed it's a size small.

Reading too fast.

Great looking ride. Good luck on the sale.
Quote Reply