Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Selling My OPEN WI.DE electronic SRAM mullet gravel bike fleet: SOLD
Quote | Reply
UPDATE: These are all sold.

some of these are sold already. i have 3 more left: 2 larges, 1 small. the large is for somebody perhaps 5'11" to 6'2", and the small for someone 5'3" to 5'6". ish.

these are the bikes ridden by those who come to our F.I.S.T. Bike Fit Workshops. they are of a build you can't exactly buy. they are SRAM Rival AXS from the crank forward, GX Eagle AXS behind. all electronic 1x shifting, 40t front, 10-50 12sp in the back. HED Emporia wheels, 27.5", Schwalbe G One Bites in 53mm. these are built for SoCal sandy, rocky steep routes.

i'm selling them for $2,000 each. If you could buy this build it'd probably be about $5,500 (tho if you've been paying attention to what i'm writing OPEN has extended its ambassador program to Slowtwitchers and you can get a build pretty close to this for about $3,750 new. (but i just got an email, it's last call on that deal.)

if you can't swing that price, these i'm selling are quite low mileage because they're only for folks who travel here for a 5-day workshop a couple of times a year. probably a few hundred miles on each bike at most. choice of saddle (to a point.) no pedals.

i'm not shipping them, so, if you can't get to my SoCal location you're not a candidate for these. PM me if interested.

UPDATE: The size S just sold, so i have the 2 x size L remaining.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Last edited by: Slowman: Dec 13, 23 11:20
Quote Reply
Re: Selling My OPEN WI.DE electronic SRAM mullet gravel bike fleet [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I hadn't bought a gravel bike last year I would be all over this.
Quote Reply
Re: Selling My OPEN WI.DE electronic SRAM mullet gravel bike fleet [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Killer deal. If only you had a medium!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent

Andrew Inkpen
Quote Reply
Re: Selling My OPEN WI.DE electronic SRAM mullet gravel bike fleet: SOLD [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are they really all sold? No more larges?
Quote Reply
Re: Selling My OPEN WI.DE electronic SRAM mullet gravel bike fleet: SOLD [raceboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
raceboy wrote:
Are they really all sold? No more larges?

sold.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply