Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Trek Speed Concept SLR Frameset XL + Rudy Project The Wing
Quote | Reply
Trek Speed Concept SLR Frameset - Size XL
Color: Viper Red/ Treck Black
Selling the frameset only which includes aerobars and all original parts. (I did not purchase the BTA water bottle)
There are no issues. I rode it for one season and am ordering another one in a different color.

- Mid rise base bar
- Far tower topper

$4200 shipped OBO

Rudy Project The Wing - Size L
Color: Black
Used for one season and I decided I like my Giro helmet more. Asking $200 shipped.

I'd be happy to provide more pictures or to answer any questions about either one!

Last edited by: iamAERO: Dec 18, 23 10:01
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Trek Speed Concept SLR Frameset XL + Rudy Project The Wing [iamAERO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So it's $300 off a used frame?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Trek Speed Concept SLR Frameset XL + Rudy Project The Wing [Iamleven] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought as a project one frameset which costs more than the base model. Happy to discuss a price you'd be willing to pay. Thanks!
Last edited by: iamAERO: Nov 25, 23 13:25
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Trek Speed Concept SLR Frameset XL + Rudy Project The Wing [iamAERO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Also willing to sell the complete bike as well
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Trek Speed Concept SLR Frameset XL + Rudy Project The Wing [Iamleven] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have no opinion on whether or not this is priced well - I have not done any research - but one thing to note is that the $5K frameset from Trek does not include a basebar or any aerobar components.. so there is a lot of extras to order, at least $1.2K not to mention the research to make sure you order all that is needed.

Looks like the front end here is included, so the delta to a new frameset is a lot more than $300.

Just thought I would mention that, for others looking into this ad..

---------------------------------
T. Guertin / Spocket
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for lower price
Quote Reply