Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Hunt 42 Limitless Gravel/ All Road Wheelset; New Rotor Aldhu 155mm crank arms
Quote | Reply
Used gravel/all-road carbon wheel set. I'm the original owner and have put about 1000 miles, half of which on gravel with a few cyclocross races. Bearings spin smooth and wheels are true. XDr driver, Shimano driver can be purchased on Hunt's website. There are a few paint chips on the wheels. I contacted HUNT and was told these are just cosmetic. Wheels will come with 160mm SRAM rotors, tubeless valves, and choice of Rene Herse Steilacoom (38 mm) tires or Panaracer GravelKing (38mm) tires. No cassette. https://us.huntbikewheels.com/...riant=40190443454509

Rotor Aldhu 30 Crank arms: Brand new, accidentally bought the 30mm spindle version, needed 24mm. $200 shipped CONUS

Can send pics upon request.

Last edited by: dhoose: Jan 3, 24 13:53
Quote Reply
Re: 2022 Canyon Aeroad Frameset (S); New Rotor Aldhu 155mm crank arms [dhoose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could you PM me pics of the crank arms? thanks
Quote Reply
Re: 2022 Canyon Aeroad Frameset (S); New Rotor Aldhu 155mm crank arms [kdevito757] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: 2022 Canyon Aeroad Frameset (S); New Rotor Aldhu 155mm crank arms [dhoose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheelset added.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dhoose wrote:
Wheelset added.

What bearings do these have? Where you located?
Quote Reply