Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Argon 18 E119+ sram force 12 speed fully loaded! $8000
Quote | Reply
Info just suffered a stroke over the weekend so this definitely doesn’t need to sit in my house. Don’t want to give it away but would love for someone else to enjoy it.

This bike! It has exactly 56 road miles on it and about 100 trainer miles on it. I got it as a race fill in bike while waiting for my bike to be built. It has not one scratch on it.

Argon 18 E119+ with 12 speed SRAM force. Also has wireless blips on TT bars and drops.
Size is small which is 51-53 according to Argon 18
Hydraulic disk brakes
51 speed shop extensions
Over size pulley system
Crank based power meter
Zipp 858 NSW wheels that are tubeless ready
Built in flat kit in the frame never used

Built by Pulse endurance in California. I am happy to answer any questions. Also will ship at buyers expense

Pictures attached and I am happy to send more pictures.

Asking $8000
Last edited by: pastorjeff: Oct 25, 23 11:36
Quote Reply
Re: Argon 18 E119+ sram force 12 speed fully loaded! $9000 [pastorjeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for a price drop. Won’t give it away but defiantly want someone to enjoy it.
Quote Reply
Re: Argon 18 E119+ sram force 12 speed fully loaded! $9000 [pastorjeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested. The pictures show Red cranks, are you switching back to Force cranks? I would like to see more photos. What year is the frame? What year are the wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: Argon 18 E119+ sram force 12 speed fully loaded! $9000 [Castalia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its Red cranks with force component’s. Everything on the bike, frame, wheels and all is 2022. It was built last summer for me to race Salem 70.3 and that is literally the only time I have ridden it outside. Happy to send any pictures you want. Let me know what you want to see and an email address and I can send them to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop.
Quote Reply
Re: Argon 18 E119+ sram force 12 speed fully loaded! $8000 [pastorjeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for final price drop as it is time to pay some medical bills!
Quote Reply