Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Shimano RS710 C46 carbon wheelset like new w/ Agilest tires
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Shimano RS710 C46 wheels for sale with maybe 100 miles. These are the new 105 level 11 and 12 speed wheels and are 21mm internal, 28mm external, 46mm deep with centerlock disc. They currently have Panaracer Agilest TLR 28mm tires mounted. They are great wheels, but I also have the shallower C32 model and just always go for those. DM for photos/I will post soon. Asking $675 shipped in CONUS.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano RS710 C46 carbon wheelset like new w/ Agilest tires [brando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are they 11 and 12 speed? I was told the new hubs only support the 12speed cassettes, making the new wheels not compatible with any 11-speed group.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano RS710 C46 carbon wheelset like new w/ Agilest tires [treyxt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These RS710, as well as the newest Ultegra, are “11 speed forward-compatible to 12 speed.” The newest Dura-Ace are 12s only. I ran 11s on these and it worked great, and have that on the C32s.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano RS710 C46 carbon wheelset like new w/ Agilest tires [brando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thank you for the info!
Quote Reply