Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD - WTB or Trade: Gen 2 Speed Concept
Quote | Reply
I have a Gen 2 (2015) size med speed concept. I really need a large. Anyone in the opposite situation and wanting to possibly swap frames?

Keep own cockpit, wheels, etc... Just frame.

Or..

Would possibly buy a large complete bike, but I'm not looking for high end build as I already have it.

Let me know if you're interested.
Last edited by: wildh24: Aug 6, 23 10:14
Quote Reply
Re: WTB or Trade: Gen 2 Speed Concept [wildh24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an 18' sc in size large. Not looking to trade but would sell for $3200. Ultegra DI2 groupset w/ 4iii left side powermeter. Swisssides and DI2 installed early 2021.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 56 Cannondale Slice Hi Mod fully built up. I'd also consider reducing the price for a swap of your frame. My medium SC is built up with AXS so wouldn't need anything other than the frame.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Classifieds_F2/2013_Cannondale_Slice_Hi_Mod_eTap_56_P7960515/#p7960515
Last edited by: DomerTriGuy: Jul 14, 23 18:58
Quote Reply
Re: WTB or Trade: Gen 2 Speed Concept [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the replies. I'm really just wanting to swap frames if possible. I also just put di2 on and bought the wheels so don't want start over since I know that's all new.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me know if you end up finding a large fame and want to sell the medium. I was looking at an FRD frame but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB or Trade: Gen 2 Speed Concept [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will do. Actually found a 2014 SC 7.0 XL full bike for under $1000. I'm considering trying that. I'm 6'0"...32" inseam. 43 yo with a bad back so the ultra aero low position, is hard on me after 20 min or so.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dang, that's a crazy price. What does your medium frame look like? Can you post a pic?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB or Trade: Gen 2 Speed Concept [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thought I posted one before.... But maybe not attaching. Got it fixed. Wasn't letting me attach from my phone for some reason.
Last edited by: wildh24: Jul 14, 23 19:56
Quote Reply
Post deleted by wildh24 [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: wildh24: Jul 14, 23 19:46
Quote | Reply

Here's a pic that I have before I updated to DI2, but at least shows the frame.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the same frame in a size large im selling, complete bike minus wheels. Dura Ace 9000 Di2 build, also has the mono plug in and 51 speedshop bars, ceramic bb, all three far stems and all mono risers, both 15mm and 50mm offset seatposts. $3000
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Update:

Posting here before I redo the listing.

Ended up going with an XL frame so this 2015 Trek Speed Concept Medium is up for sale.

Option 1: $950 which includes the frame (and brakes), the stock bontrager saddle, crank shown, seat post, new frame bag, and the standard adjustable cockpit from a Trek Speed Concept 7.0.
Option 2: $1,200 which is me building the bike back up with Ultegra mechanical RD, FD, 12-25 cassette, all new cables, new steerer stub, stock wheels and tires, and all the above items.

Bought it from an acquaintance and it's in good shape (no crashes, no mechanical issues, etc). I've biked for a long time so I know a bad bike and know how to look for carbon related damage. There is none.

It had a couple of small paint nicks. You can see the ones on the rear stay. I touched up another on the head tube with a very close metallic auto touch up paint which you can't see unless you look close. Bearings are all good. I replaced the headset bearings so those are new as well. Otherwise the frame is in very good cosmetic condition. The small specs you see are actually metallic sparkle in the paint...what look like ripples are my fingerprints. :) Structurally no issues.

Location is Fargo ND. Willing to ship.

Last edited by: wildh24: Jul 24, 23 19:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply