Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'll buy your broken carbon frame
Quote | Reply
No, that doesn't I'll buy _every_ broken frame; I have the right to refuse. But, I'm willing to look at pictures if you're willing to answer questions. Preferably cracked or crashed carbon frames.

:)
Last edited by: Lee_Fusion: Jun 30, 23 13:01
Quote Reply
Re: I'll buy your broken frame [Lee_Fusion] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have several to choose from:

Litespeed Ghisallo - had the head tube snapped off as a result of trying to drive into the garage w/ bike on the roof. Remainder of frame is in good shape. Pretty sure I have the head tube somewhere - plus the fork if you want it.

Trek CF road frame - can't remember the model # but it's old. Got busted into a number of pieces when a truck pulled out in front of my wife during a TT interval. She T-boned the vehicle and the frame exploded. It's somewhat glued back together.

Raleigh MTB frame - actually not broken, but has a badly seized seatpost which has been mangled trying to get it out.

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Re: I'll buy your broken frame [TiDriver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like you and your wife have eaten through some bikes! Thanks for replying, but none of those really interest me.

Happy riding!
Quote Reply
Re: I'll buy your broken carbon frame [Lee_Fusion] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 2015 Cervelo P3 with a cracked chain-stay resulting from a crash, rest of the frame is intact.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Lemond Tete de Course (full carbon frameset) with a crack in the top tube (about 2/3rds of the way from the seat tube to the headtube)?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Medium argon gallium pro disc ,seatstay crack
Overall very good condition

Quote Reply
Re: I'll buy your broken carbon frame [Bencolem] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bencolem wrote:
I have a Lemond Tete de Course (full carbon frameset) with a crack in the top tube (about 2/3rds of the way from the seat tube to the headtube)?

Hey, man. I sent ya a PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Medium CF8 Speedmax

Last edited by: Lehrn2Lose: Jul 4, 23 7:56
Quote Reply
Re: I'll buy your broken carbon frame [Lehrn2Lose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2010 Orbea Ordu. Carbon is fine, but the driveside horizontal dropout is broken.

Quote Reply
Re: I'll buy your broken carbon frame [808nation] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
808nation wrote:
I have a 2015 Cervelo P3 with a cracked chain-stay resulting from a crash, rest of the frame is intact.
If this is still available, what size, does it include the fork and seat tube, and how much are you asking?
A picture, or a better description of the crack (which side, near BB or dropout, etc.), would also be helpful.
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guru Crono, horizontal dropout/hanger broke off.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a size 49 Scott Addict Team Edition 2014’ with a broken top tube (thanks to Air Canada airline).
For a few hundred $ I’d send it to you (from Canada).
Louis :-)
Quote Reply