Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Free (NYC) Cervelo P2C (PICK UP ONLY). Frame is 52
Quote | Reply

Free (NYC)……PICK UP ONLY on Upper West Side (72nd and West End Ave). This beauty has been sitting unused for several years. Its in excellent condition but could use a tune and some love. Cervelo P2C, Dura Ace components. Frame intact no crashes. I no longer participate in triathlons and would love for this to go to a good home. I think I bought it in 2010 or 2011. My only request is that you do not resell it. Since I am giving this away, I am not looking to answer questions and go back and forth with anyone. I just want to agree on a date and time that you will show up this week.
Last edited by: jlefko: Feb 24, 23 8:53
Quote Reply
Re: Free (NYC) Cervelo P2C (PICK UP ONLY) [jlefko] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not in NYC or looking to take you up on your generous offer but do you want to add the size for people to know if it'll work for them?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm'd.

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jlefko wrote:

Free (NYC)……PICK UP ONLY on Upper West Side (72nd and West End Ave). This beauty has been sitting unused for several years. Its in excellent condition but could use a tune and some love. Cervelo P2C, Dura Ace components. Frame intact no crashes. I no longer participate in triathlons and would love for this to go to a good home. I think I bought it in 2010 or 2011. My only request is that you do not resell it. Since I am giving this away, I am not looking to answer questions and go back and forth with anyone. I just want to agree on a date and time that you will show up this week.

VERY kind of you
Quote Reply
Re: Free (NYC) Cervelo P2C (PICK UP ONLY). Frame is 52 [jlefko] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike has been taken
Quote Reply