Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What Cheney watches on the road
Quote | Reply
Stuff he requires at a hotel (confirmed as accurate by his office):

"The document listed 13 requirements. Among them were these: All televisions sets in Mr. Cheney's hotel suite should be tuned to Fox News, all lights should be on, and the thermostat set at 68 degrees. Mr. Cheney should have a queen- or king-size bed, a desk with a chair, a private bathroom, a container for ice, a microwave oven and a coffee pot, with decaf brewed before arrival."

Must be so he won't miss American Idol.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: What Cheney watches on the road [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fox News: We Report, You Decide.
Quote Reply
Re: What Cheney watches on the road [peter826] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Travelling Bubble
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Stuff he requires at a hotel (confirmed as accurate by his office):

"The document listed 13 requirements. Among them were these: All televisions sets in Mr. Cheney's hotel suite should be tuned to Fox News..."
Maybe he just wants to see if O'Reilly will finally read his email on "The Factor."

http://www.churchofcycling.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I read this last night on thesmokinggun.com then wasted about a half hour reading the catering requirements of various rock groups which they also have on the same site. I was expecting wild stuff but it was very mundane. It was just the kind of stuff anyone who was traveling would insist upon if they actually had the power to get it. Water, ice, coffee and the snacks you like in your room when you check in, hot food served hot and cold food served cold, etc. It was pretty obvious after reading the level of detail in the contracts that rock stars have no confidence in a promoter feeding them and the crew unless it is in the contract. All they were trying to do was assure they would be comfortable while spending weeks on end on the road.

The only really intersting things I saw were that Metalica requires about as much gatorade on hand backstage as would be at a typical triathlon and Bruce Springsteen requries that chicken tenders be available to feed his kids.

BTW, Mick Jagger requires that cable or satelite tv with access to cricket games be available in his dressing room. I find that way more scarry than the VP watching FOX News.

Last edited by: STP: Mar 24, 06 9:12
Quote Reply
Re: What Cheney watches on the road [STP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply][size 2]I read this last night on thesmokinggun.com then wasted about a half hour reading the catering requirements of various rock groups which they also have on the same site. I was expecting wild stuff but it was very mundane. [/reply]

Almost like...gasp....they are human like the rest of us!!!

;)
Quote Reply