Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wichita State cheerleaders give "shocker" symbol to CBS
Quote | Reply
That was awesome. The entire squad was giving the "shocker" hand gesture to the CBS cameras, and they were showing it.

Will the FCC fine CBS thousands of dollars for that? Because that was the least innocent thing I've seen on camera.
Quote Reply
Re: Wichita State cheerleaders give "shocker" symbol to CBS [Tridiot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'm a wsu alum (as well as ku ... but we won't go there). i'm just happy to see them in the tournament ... and headed to the sweet 16 ... i'm having flashbacks to the days of the x-man and antoine carr ... go shocks!

"In case of flood climb to safety"
Quote Reply
Re: Wichita State cheerleaders give "shocker" symbol to CBS [jcurtis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But seriously, the cheerleaders were doing this to the camera:

IT WAS AWESOME!!!! I called a friend immediately and he had the game on TiVo and confirmed, he and his roommates replayed it about 15 times. It's awesome.

I was rooting for the Shock, that was a great game. I hope you guys keep it rolling, I love upsets.
Quote Reply
Re: Wichita State cheerleaders give "shocker" symbol to CBS [Tridiot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As my name suggests, I'm not really happy with the results....

Quote Reply
Re: Wichita State cheerleaders give "shocker" symbol to CBS [vols fan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You guys got one in the stink, that's for sure.

Most experts that I heard/read were saying the Vols were ripe for an upset. I didn't see you guys during the regular season so I can't chime in.

I did pick the game though!

But seriousy, sorry for the loss. I'm a Bucknell and Maryland fan, so it's a weird time for me. MD absolutely blew in the NIT this morning.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You guys got one in the stink, that's for sure.

The best one-liner ever written in the LR.

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply