Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

People of Walmart, LR Edition
Quote | Reply
Sorry, not picture, it would have no doubt been unhealthy for me to take the dude's picture.

So yesterday I had to run into the local Walmarche', decided to leave a piss before shopping, and went to the restroom. As I was approaching the door a guy walked in, in front of me, from the opposite direction. I didn't get a super clear look but I swear I saw a urinalysis sample cup in his hand, immediately thought, who the fuck takes a urinalysis in a public restroom?

Well this guy is who! I got done with my business and went to wash my hands and here he is at the sink counter with his cup of piss, tightening the lid, then laying the cup on it's side (WTF????) and watching the lid. Upon a closer look, it appears like the lid had some sort of readout on it, like he was testing his own piss.

There were a couple of shady looking dudes waiting outside the bathroom when I walked out, like bounty hunter shady looking. They were watching the bathroom exit intently, but only two if us were in there. I can only imagine who they were waiting for in the bathroom

Made my day, no matter what else happened to me, at least I didn't have to take a urinalysis in a Walmart bathroom.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: People of Walmart, LR Edition [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At least he didn't ask you to piss in the cup for him.
Quote Reply
Re: People of Walmart, LR Edition [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
True.

-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: People of Walmart, LR Edition [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or hold the cup while he filled it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well a cup of piss is better than a cup of pearl jam.

A false humanity is used to impose its opposite, by people whose cruelty is equalled only by their arrogance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Or ask you to shake the dew off the lilly
Quote Reply
Re: People of Walmart, LR Edition [Chri55] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chri55 wrote:
Well a cup of piss is better than a cup of pearl jam.

Not sure I want to google that phrase.

-Nobody
Quote Reply