Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Specialized S-Works Transition 58
Quote | Reply
Hey Guys-

Had a great opportunity to upgrade my current bikes through a team deal with Specialized. Turned out that my Tarmac Pro Road bike fit great but my S-Works Transition is a little too big for how much I sent on it. The Bike retails for $4600.00 and is built EXACTLY as shown on the website

http://www.specialized.com/...jsp?sid=06Transition

Its never been ridden - the team deal was for $2900.00 so that is what I am asking - not looking to make any money on the deal just to turn it over so I can purchase another. I'm in the Southern California area if anyone is interested in checking it out or trying to avoid paying shipping. Its an absolutely GORGEOUS bike....

Thanks - Merry Christmas.

J
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-Works Transition 58 [IronMny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the bike is still available and you are willing to ship it to NY, let me know and I'll go check the size to make sure it is the right fit.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-Works Transition 58 [IronMny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you send some pics to me at aj_innc@yahoo dot com? What about payment method; PayPal? Any flaws? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Specialized S-Works Transition 58 [aj_innc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Everyone-

Bike is still available, as the last gentleman that was interested had something come up...I'll be keeping it up at this price for a bit longer then am going to push it out to eBay where the deal may not be as good. Let me know if there is any interest.

thanks

Jonathan
Quote Reply