Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Power2Max Rotor 3d+ Powermeter! NGEco/ 3D+Crankset w52/36 Chainrings
Quote | Reply
Nearly new Power2Max NGeco Powermeter with Rotor 3D+ crankset and Ultegra 6800 52/36 Chainrings, 172.5mm Arms

-Power Meter was new in December and has less than a handful of rides on the trainer on it. Never even been ridden outside!

-Chainrings are *like* new, 52/36 Mid-Compact Ultegra 6800
-Crank was new in 2015 but has no damage -172.5mm Arms
-Includes the tool to remove the spider

Super light with lots of great features. Get the stiffness of a Rotor Crank with the excellent shifting that only Shimano chainrings can offer!

$650 USD OBO

(Ps- for another $30 I’ll include the Rotor B.B. to run this crankset on BSA/English threaded frames)

Last edited by: adrockwe: Apr 18, 18 11:47
Quote Reply
Re: Power2Max Rotor 3d+ Powermeter Crankset with 52/36 Chainrings [adrockwe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Power2Max Rotor 3d+ Powermeter Crankset with 52/36 Chainrings [iainyoung8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Responded ! Thanks! :)
Quote Reply
Re: Power2Max Rotor 3d+ Powermeter Crankset with 52/36 Chainrings [adrockwe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated with pics!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Top!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wanting to trade your PM + $$$ for Enve 8.9 Clincher wheels with DT Swiss 240 hubs
Quote Reply
Re: Power2Max Rotor 3d+ Powermeter Crankset with 52/36 Chainrings [wolfesquire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I'm trying to liquidate some wheels as well so I'm afraid I'm not interested!

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Two Power2Max Rotor 3d+ Powermeters! NGEco/ 3D+Crankset w52/36 Chainrings and Separate Powermeter [adrockwe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added additional item.
Quote Reply
Re: Two Power2Max Rotor 3d+ Powermeters! NGEco/ 3D+Crankset w52/36 Chainrings and Separate Powermeter [adrockwe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Power2Max Rotor 3d+ Powermeter! NGEco/ 3D+Crankset w52/36 Chainrings [adrockwe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price lowered!
Quote Reply