Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shevchenko v. Cachoeira
Quote | Reply
That was a bit hard to watch. Valentina out struck Priscila 217 strikes to 1. Ended in a submission on a rear naked choke in the 2nd.

217 to 1 !!!

Damn.

But, gotta give props to Zombie Girl for holding out as long as she did.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Shevchenko v. Cachoeira [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You mean props to the ref for allowing to go as long as it did.
Quote Reply
Re: Shevchenko v. Cachoeira [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Machida over Anders??? Give me a fucking break! 49-46??? Come on!

Why the fuck would any fighter agree to fight in one of these Banana Republics??? What a fucking joke!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrea had nothing to lose really - from a business perspective. It was close and he handled himself very well. His stock went up. Machida not so much.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
That was a bit hard to watch. Valentina out struck Priscila 217 strikes to 1. Ended in a submission on a rear naked choke in the 2nd.

217 to 1 !!!

Damn.

Finished up at something like 230 - 3. Dana white has already blamed the ref and said he should never work in the octagon again, but quite frankly, I’m not sure that was a fight that should have ever been sanctioned. A UFC debut against one of the top fighters, that’s a recipe for a beat down.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Shevchenko v. Cachoeira [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
Andrea had nothing to lose really - from a business perspective. It was close and he handled himself very well. His stock went up. Machida not so much.

Still gets a bullshit loss after winning at least 3, if not 4, rounds. Ridiculous.

Quote Reply
Re: Shevchenko v. Cachoeira [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
JSA wrote:

217 to 1 !!!

Damn.

Finished up at something like 230 - 3. Dana white has already blamed the ref and said he should never work in the octagon again, but quite frankly, I’m not sure that was a fight that should have ever been sanctioned. A UFC debut against one of the top fighters, that’s a recipe for a beat down.

Yeah, it as a bit of a head scratcher. I was hoping UFC knew something I did not know. Apparently not. Overall, not bad for a "free" fight, other than the main event being rigged. I would have been livid had I spent any money on this card.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No argument here. No way in Brazil the decision would be different. Unfortunately.
Quote Reply