Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Red Panda - anyone ever heard of her?
Quote | Reply
I had never heard of her until I read an article about someone stealing her unicycle. (Blep, there is no other forum for people that does what she does with it). The article had a link to her performing tricks on it. DANG!!!! Pretty amazing.

Article

Video: https://www.youtube.com/...95&v=wwJFvjpDlwk
Quote Reply
Re: Red Panda - anyone ever heard of her? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've seen her a couple of times at Breslin Arena. The things she does defy comprehension. I heard she had a rough night last night, maybe because of a back-up unicycle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Never heard of her. Grateful to have seen that. Thanks. Terrible about her unicycle.

I have forwarded that video to a nephew who is obsessed with some youtube video channel (can't remember the name) of guys doing amazing stunts and trick shots. However, all are such that they sit around for days filming and trying to get it and they succeed once in a thousand tries. Red Panda is the real deal.

Meanwhile does anyone know (JSA?) how is Duffy's unicycle riding going? Can he make it down the street? Hover in one spot?

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Take this cycling crap to the main forum.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Her unicycle getting stolen was probably the best thing that has happened to her lately. No way she could buy that much publicity.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Warriors are buying her a new unicycle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Her seat is too high!

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Last edited by: Smil'n Hawaiian: Feb 2, 18 14:06
Quote Reply
Re: Red Panda - anyone ever heard of her? [Smil'n Hawaiian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Smil'n Hawaiian wrote:
Her seat is too high!

LMAO! If ever that statement has been true - it is with hers.
Quote Reply