Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Illegal Immigrant Pens Dear John/Goodbye Letter to America
Quote | Reply
So long, bud. Don't forget to write. ;-)

Eh, the plight of this guy upsets me so much (as I'm sure it will all of you) that I'm praying -- even as we speak -- millions of other illegal immigrants don't self-deport to teach me even more of a lesson than this fellow did. I don't think my delicate heart could take such a thing.

His name is Ariel Rodriguez. He's described as a "freelance journalist living in Mexico City." Seems for the last 10 years he's been attending school and getting a degree in journalism from an American university. He also worked various jobs and hung out, being an American of the "undocumented" variety, I guess.

Hmmm.. I keep hearing about the plight of all these illegals from the pro-Dreamer/pro-DACA types and how those folks really have no home to return to.

Yet, I also hear unending stories about how all of them each have fifty cousins back home that they need to use "family reunification" status to bring to Estados Unidos de America.

So if they have so many family members they're so attached to they absolutely have to use chain migration in order to reunite with them (just here in the US, definitely not back in Mexico or other countries farther south) how can the pro-illegal folks claim they have no other home in the wide world of sports?

Yet, this gentleman seems to have had no trouble in just picking up stakes and going back to his actual home. With his parents and his siblings, to boot. Yeah, buddy... ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Illegal Immigrant Pens Dear John/Goodbye Letter to America [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
So long, bud. Don't forget to write. ;-)

Eh, the plight of this guy upsets me so much (as I'm sure it will all of you) that I'm praying -- even as we speak -- millions of other illegal immigrants don't self-deport to teach me even more of a lesson than this fellow did. I don't think my delicate heart could take such a thing.

His name is Ariel Rodriguez. He's described as a "freelance journalist living in Mexico City." Seems for the last 10 years he's been attending school and getting a degree in journalism from an American university. He also worked various jobs and hung out, being an American of the "undocumented" variety, I guess.

Hmmm.. I keep hearing about the plight of all these illegals from the pro-Dreamer/pro-DACA types and how those folks really have no home to return to.

Yet, I also hear unending stories about how all of them each have fifty cousins back home that they need to use "family reunification" status to bring to Estados Unidos de America.

So if they have so many family members they're so attached to they absolutely have to use chain migration in order to reunite with them (just here in the US, definitely not back in Mexico or other countries farther south) how can the pro-illegal folks claim they have no other home in the wide world of sports?

Yet, this gentleman seems to have had no trouble in just picking up stakes and going back to his actual home. With his parents and his siblings, to boot. Yeah, buddy... ;-)

McCabe is an illegal immigrant??
Quote Reply