Post deleted by ginofairplay
Last edited by: ginofairplay: Jan 26, 18 16:46
Re: FS: Cervelo C3 58cm - $1999 + shipping [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent you a PM, i think we can work something out on this
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo C3 58cm - $1999 + shipping [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure if you got my message. Sorry I don't want to include shipping is the price. Is that what you meant by working something out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no i didn't get it.

ok, so you will sell whole bike for $2k + shipping? It looks like through bike flights it would be about $70 for shipping. I can do that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you still interested in selling this bike or what?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Sean,
I'm sorry for this late response. I'm just now taking a time out to check and respond to emails. My family and I are in the process of moving. I figure my next 2 days will be dealing with that and simply don't have time to deal with packaging up the bike at the moment. Now maybe this weekend I will have time. I will say this my experince with shipping is it's way more expensive than the $75 you quoted from bike flights.

If you need to buy right now I totally understand and won't blame you if you want to pursue a different C3,

Gene
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Gene, no worries, understand moving is a stressful time. Next week is fine for shipping that out.

I'll send you a pm with my email address and we can communicate that way easier. Let me know if you want me to go ahead and send you the $2160 and you'll reimburse the difference in shipping or if you want to get it boxed up to get a firm shipping price then have me send payment.

Thanks,
Sean
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Gene, how’s the move going? Do you have time to finalize this deal in the next few days?

Thanks,
Sean
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm guessing at this point you've sold this bike to someone else? Thanks for the heads up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sean,
I sold it during my move. I don't have internet at my house and haven't been at the computer on a regular basis. If you go and look for it you'll see the ad was deleted.

Sorry.
Quote Reply