Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

CES 2018
Quote | Reply
Didn't seem to hear much new or cool come out of this year. Very possibly just missed it. Anyone here of something exciting or ground breaking?

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: CES 2018 [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The big news this year was that they lost power.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Flexible screens (roll-up TV) getting closer to reality. Autonomous cars getting closer to reality.

Robot ping-pong.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
Didn't seem to hear much new or cool come out of this year. Very possibly just missed it. Anyone here of something exciting or ground breaking?

Noting really ground breaking...just increased focus on AI and the continuing integration of it in all aspects of our lives.

I read a quote saying that soon Siri, or Alexa, or Google Home will know you as well as your parents do...which is hard to fathom but has many interesting ramifications
Quote Reply
Post deleted by windschatten [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: windschatten: Jan 14, 18 22:44
Re: CES 2018 [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
DavHamm wrote:

Yeah, I really enjoyed the BMW driving experience.

Passenger with a BMW test driver...doing figure 8s and donuts with an M3 in the parking lot. Wisely didn't have breakfast before.

Gonna be a big hit where I live...

actually already is, based on the tire-marks I see on the roads I ride.

very popular among the kids these days...

https://www.facebook.com/...eU4s&pnref=story
Quote Reply