Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Manufacturing coming back - America will be great again! [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:
vecchia capra wrote:
Toyota and Mazda just announced their choice of Alabama for their new car plant, bringing over 4,000 primary jobs to the state, and an estimated 15,000 secondary jobs in area like suppliers, schools and support services. This is the first time that Mazda has decided to build a plant in the U.S.

What great news for Alabama and America.

I'm surprise you are able to type with Trump's balls in your mouth.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Manufacturing coming back - America will be great again! [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
vecchia capra wrote:
Toyota and Mazda just announced their choice of Alabama for their new car plant, bringing over 4,000 primary jobs to the state, and an estimated 15,000 secondary jobs in area like suppliers, schools and support services. This is the first time that Mazda has decided to build a plant in the U.S.

Only time they aren’t in my mouth is when I pull them out to wave them like Pom pons at coservy’s like you. With the occasional snide comment
Quote Reply
Re: Manufacturing coming back - America will be great again! [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
vecchia capra wrote:

Maybe if you weren't bending over for the lefty pols you would notice that I am not toting water for Trump or defending his gaffes. One would think that the view of one's ankles would get old, but hey, whatever gets you off.
Quote Reply
Re: Manufacturing coming back - America will be great again! [vecchia capra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vecchia capra wrote:
JSA wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
vecchia capra wrote:

Maybe if you weren't bending over for the lefty pols you would notice that I am not toting water for Trump or defending his gaffes. One would think that the view of one's ankles would get old, but hey, whatever gets you off.

Huh? My response was to ironmayb (my friend in the real world), not you, and it is an inside joke.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
vecchia capra wrote:
JSA wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
vecchia capra wrote:

Huh? My response was to ironmayb (my friend in the real world), not you, and it is an inside joke.

My apologies in that case, I thought it was directed at both of us.
Quote Reply

Prev Next