Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Men who won't date transgender woman are transphobic and insecure [lunchbox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lunchbox wrote:
Nope. That part is ridiculous too. I’d refuse to kiss a tranny, a fat girl, a stinky girl, a girl with a mustache, a weirdly horny old bag...

It’s not what I like.

Because you're a bigot, transphobic and insecure.

Geez, keep up.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Men who won't date transgender woman are transphobic and insecure [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, but I like money and banging chicks.

Where’s that quote from?

We should start a LR hashtag campaign to normalize moose sex.

#maplesyruplube

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply
Re: Men who won't date transgender woman are transphobic and insecure [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Quote:
At any rate, it’s mystifying why this is being pushed so hard.

I don't think it's mystifying at all. I think it's counterproductive and unnecessary, though.

As evidenced by the Crocodile Dundee clip, "trannys" have been historically ridiculed, singled out for violence, and generally mocked and shunned as the extreme manifestation of sexual deviance. So I get the impulse to normalize them by trying to broaden the binary gender categories.

Ideally, we would recognize them simply as transgender, a third category, and everyone goes on about their business. Everyone gets fair and equal treatment--employment, marriage, etc.--rather than trying to turn the definitions of Man and Woman on their heads to make them feel integrated and "normal."

It wasn't long ago that the LGBTQ community took pride in their differentness, and started Pride Day, Pride parades, and such all around the world to celebrate their uniqueness. But as it pertains to transgender advocacy, they've made a 180 degree u-turn away from pride in differentness and insist that they're in fact no different whatsoever.

Which, on every level, is just insane. It's like redefining heterosexuality to include homosexuals because of the historical stigmas about homosexuality, when we could instead just accept homosexuality as a component of human sexuality. Seems to me that's worked out pretty well for everyone so far.

What's that you say? ;-)

"The Pensacola, Florida branch of the Women's March is banning the symbolic pink pussy hats to avoid offending transgender women and women of color.

In a statement posted to the Pensacola Women’s March’s Facebook page, the group argues that the hats assume that all women have pink vaginas, which represents a "very concentrated and thus, exclusionary sect of feminism."

First, the hats are allegedly transphobic because they ignore transgender women who don't have vaginas -- otherwise known as men who identify as women but choose not to have transitional surgery.

"The Pink P*ssy Hat reinforces the notion that woman = vagina and vagina = woman, and both of these are incorrect," the group claims.

Furthermore, the group considers the hats to be racist because they assume that all vaginas are pink, which is "white-focused and Eurocentric.""

How may we further reconfigure the basic structure of our society to please you, Tiny Noisy Minority?

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Men who won't date transgender woman are transphobic and insecure [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Men who won't date transgender woman are transphobic and insecure [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...but not for that, it would be perfectly reasonable to reaffirm women's integrity and power by WEARING A YARN PUSSY ON YOUR HEAD.

Quote Reply
Re: Men who won't date transgender woman are transphobic and insecure [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
...but not for that, it would be perfectly reasonable to reaffirm women's integrity and power by WEARING A YARN PUSSY ON YOUR HEAD.

I can't wait for the hats that have huge woolen dongs dangling off the foreheads. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
sphere wrote:
Quote:
At any rate, it’s mystifying why this is being pushed so hard.

I don't think it's mystifying at all. I think it's counterproductive and unnecessary, though.

As evidenced by the Crocodile Dundee clip, "trannys" have been historically ridiculed, singled out for violence, and generally mocked and shunned as the extreme manifestation of sexual deviance. So I get the impulse to normalize them by trying to broaden the binary gender categories.

Ideally, we would recognize them simply as transgender, a third category, and everyone goes on about their business. Everyone gets fair and equal treatment--employment, marriage, etc.--rather than trying to turn the definitions of Man and Woman on their heads to make them feel integrated and "normal."

It wasn't long ago that the LGBTQ community took pride in their differentness, and started Pride Day, Pride parades, and such all around the world to celebrate their uniqueness. But as it pertains to transgender advocacy, they've made a 180 degree u-turn away from pride in differentness and insist that they're in fact no different whatsoever.

Which, on every level, is just insane. It's like redefining heterosexuality to include homosexuals because of the historical stigmas about homosexuality, when we could instead just accept homosexuality as a component of human sexuality. Seems to me that's worked out pretty well for everyone so far.

What's that you say? ;-)

"The Pensacola, Florida branch of the Women's March is banning the symbolic pink pussy hats to avoid offending transgender women and women of color.

In a statement posted to the Pensacola Women’s March’s Facebook page, the group argues that the hats assume that all women have pink vaginas, which represents a "very concentrated and thus, exclusionary sect of feminism."

First, the hats are allegedly transphobic because they ignore transgender women who don't have vaginas -- otherwise known as men who identify as women but choose not to have transitional surgery.

"The Pink P*ssy Hat reinforces the notion that woman = vagina and vagina = woman, and both of these are incorrect," the group claims.

Furthermore, the group considers the hats to be racist because they assume that all vaginas are pink, which is "white-focused and Eurocentric.""

How may we further reconfigure the basic structure of our society to please you, Tiny Noisy Minority?

It’s all pink on the inside...

So where does this leave the bleached asshole movement?

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The comments in that post are uh-mazing.

Transsectional firing squad: ready, fire, aim!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
The comments in that post are uh-mazing.

Transsectional firing squad: ready, fire, aim!

Like I said: it's crazy. Up is down, down is up... and it all depends on your subjective vision or, as Oprah would call it: "Your truth." ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
<<Some R&B (or rap or hip-hop) singer named Ginuwine politely refuses to kiss a transgender/transsexual on live TV (what if he'd refused to kiss a woman... would there be such a freakout over it?) and now the left will work overtime to banish him to the gulags.>>

Well, by his own admission, he is just a bachelor, looking for a partner. Someone who knows how to ride, without even falling off. You do have to be compatible, take him to his limits, but when he breaks you off, he promises you won't want to get off.

Quote Reply
Re: Men who won't date transgender woman are transphobic and insecure [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wimsey wrote:
<<Some R&B (or rap or hip-hop) singer named Ginuwine politely refuses to kiss a transgender/transsexual on live TV (what if he'd refused to kiss a woman... would there be such a freakout over it?) and now the left will work overtime to banish him to the gulags.>>

Well, by his own admission, he is just a bachelor, looking for a partner. Someone who knows how to ride, without even falling off. You do have to be compatible, take him to his limits, but when he breaks you off, he promises you won't want to get off.

Hahahahahahahahaha! Classic! :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:

What's that you say? ;-)

The article in that link is hilarious. The comments are just comedy gold. The extremist lady, with her degree in victemology just positively beats the shit out of her less extreme brethren. What a perfect way to make a big movement, small, a reasonable movement, not.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Re: Men who won't date transgender woman are transphobic and insecure [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wimsey wrote:

Holy shit this gave me a good laugh!

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply

Prev Next