Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sagging ball sack
Quote | Reply
I’ve been sick for a week, but finally it kicked my butt. In bed for 2 days. The telling sign that I am sick is when I could care less about sex and I have a sagging ball sack.

Worse of it all is, I don’t see any posts that are keeping “stuck in bed” entertainment better than tv

What’s up Lavender room?
Quote Reply
Re: Sagging ball sack [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nothing - go play with your balls
Quote Reply
Re: Sagging ball sack [keepriding] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it'd be better if you could get someone else to play with it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Sagging ball sack [Madduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Madduck wrote:

She is still at work.

The bad part is, no interest when I’m sick.

I need some entertainment. Watching Shark Tank and I’m bored.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jharris wrote:
I’ve been sick for a week, but finally it kicked my butt. In bed for 2 days. The telling sign that I am sick is when I could care less about sex and I have a sagging ball sack.

Worse of it all is, I don’t see any posts that are keeping “stuck in bed” entertainment better than tv

What’s up Lavender room?

Please quantify how much less you could care about sex.
Quote Reply
Re: Sagging ball sack [mv2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mv2005 wrote:
jharris wrote:

What’s up Lavender room?

God dammit..slow day at work so I was appreciating the LR not commenting on heavy lack of sex balls....what the fuck is wrong with you people.

On that note probably one of the more interesting days in the LR (my 5 year history anyhow) so if this ain't doing it for jharris.. not necessarily helpful to your..um..condition but still.
Last edited by: Skipjack: Jan 5, 18 18:52
Quote Reply
Re: Sagging ball sack [mv2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mv2005 wrote:
jharris wrote:

What’s up Lavender room?

Quantify.... well, when I’m sick I think about it, but I have no interest in follow through. Frankly, that’s what bother me most about being sick. I like the feeling of some good mojo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whoosh!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This would have been a great topic for The Men's.

IF it weren't locked.
Quote Reply
Re: Sagging ball sack [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
knewbike wrote:
This would have been a great topic for The Men's.

IF it weren't locked.

Had sweats when I slept last night, fever must have broken. Morning wood this morning is a good sign. I am on the road to recovery. No more sagging ball sack for this guy.
Quote Reply
Re: Sagging ball sack [Madduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Madduck wrote:

This brought up some conversation... I think the mrs and I grab one another’s genitals everyday, for no other reason than, why not!
Quote Reply