Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey Georgia Fans
Quote | Reply
What happened with Jacob Eason? He is from Lake Stevens, WA, where my Mom lives and it was big news when he was the #1 recruit a couple years ago. Did Fromm just outplay him? Injury? New head coach? I assume he's gone after this year.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia Fans [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He got hurt in the first game. Was out a few games and Fromm has been the guy since.

I suspect he'll transfer.

I'm not a Georgia fan.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia Fans [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
He got hurt in the first game. Was out a few games and Fromm has been the guy since.

I suspect he'll transfer.

I'm not a Georgia fan.

You should be. They won.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
What happened with Jacob Eason? He is from Lake Stevens, WA, where my Mom lives and it was big news when he was the #1 recruit a couple years ago. Did Fromm just outplay him? Injury? New head coach? I assume he's gone after this year.

Apparently, Fromm and Eason competed trongly for the starting job at the start of the season but Eason ended up winning out. Then, in the first game of the season against Appalachian State, Eason sprained his knee and Fromm took over. From there, he started showing real potential and stayed in.

I really feel bad for Eason. From everything I've read, he's never complained once and has been an excellent teammate and motivator. But, if he wants to improve his NFL prospects, he'll have to transfer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Smart, the head coach , went with Eason though competition was close. Seniority and continuity key factors. Many scouting reports suggested Fromm displayed better leadership skills but Eason has big arm and his first season was ok. He seemed to be a tad slower decision making wise. Also, his freshmen year receiving core probably contributed to that. After Notre dame victory Fromm only got better. Uga just landed top QB in state, good runner and passer. That may move Eason to transfer.
Quote Reply