Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A festivus miracle - the Bills make the playoffs
Quote | Reply
Thanks to a last minute miracle from the Bungles. I finally have something nice to say about people with an orange tinge.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: A festivus miracle - the Bills make the playoffs [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy Jack Kemp!

I don't understand how the Bills make the playoffs vs. the Ravens, They both had the same W/L record and the same conference record. There must be some other tie-breaker at play here. But I'd much prefer having the Bills in instead of the Ravens.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: A festivus miracle - the Bills make the playoffs [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was a 4-way tie for teams with 9-7 records (BUF, TEN, BAL, LAC). That brings in a complex set of rules on who makes it and who doesnt. I think it may involve the electoral college and votes by illegal mexicans. I don't really know or care as long as my Bills are in.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: A festivus miracle - the Bills make the playoffs [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good for the Bills! The Broncos crapped the bed this year in an impressive way.
Quote Reply