Quote | Reply
I would like to see this Russian and Conor fight
Quote Reply
Re: UFC 219: 'Borg v. Scrappy [ChrisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChrisT wrote:

Hell yes!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: UFC 219: 'Borg v. Scrappy [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bruce Jenner looks more like a woman than Cyborg.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you hear her signing along with her walk-up music? Ho-ly hell ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Holm looks solid.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Did you hear her signing along with her walk-up music? Ho-ly hell ...

That deep guttural sound of the devil calling out for a sacrificial virgin?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Holm better get those legs going. She isn't going to win with a punch.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Holm landed a couple good shots, but she needs some kicks.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She was smart to clinch her on the cage and landed a few decent shots. Cyborg is bleeding
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ChrisT wrote:
She was smart to clinch her on the cage and landed a few decent shots. Cyborg is bleeding

Yeah, that T-800 model is very humanistic.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yikes. Holm looks bad. Cyborg is a frick'n machine.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Holm hasn't won a round. The power difference is obvious. Huge props to Holm for moving up a round to take this fight.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She can’t see out of that left eye. I am surprised she still looks so energetic out of the corner. But cyborg is destroying her
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
ChrisT wrote:

Hell yes!

Changed my mind. Conor should fight cyborg at 145
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ha! PPV would be HUGE!

Megan Anderson may be the only one who can challenge her. Did we ever get an explanation of the "personal reasons" that forced Anderson to withdraw from UFC 214?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I never heard why.

Gotta give it to Holly she won 2 rounds on 2 judges cards although she ate a lot more punches than she landed in every round. If she would have been able to fight from the clinch and not try to box her way out I think she might have been able to win but she tried to match up punch for punch and was out gunned.
Quote Reply
Re: UFC 219: 'Borg v. Scrappy [damn lucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
damn lucky wrote:
You can't get a neck like that without help from a pharmacy.

I have a neck like that...

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was a good fight but as you said she was just outgunned. Every exchange Holly was the one reacting to getting hit. The power was just obvious. But that should be expected by her moving up in weight to Cyborg’s comfort zone.

I think fights like these need a Dennis Miller (ala Monday night football) as a commentator. Let him call out that the caveman forehead and husky voice of Cyborg could be from her steroid use in the past. Just some obvious humor thrown in...and allowed by a commentator. Watch Joe Rogan’s podcasts and he gives his TRUE feelings on fights and fighters, but at the cage he tows the company line...which is too bad (but not shocking). Would have been funny to have someone say “maybe Cyborg should fight Conner...both have same testosterone levels”...or Cyborg to call him out...priceless right there!

Conner wants NOTHING to do with Khabib. Zero. And for very good reason. He didn’t give two shits about what Barbosa had in his arsenal. Now, eventually someone is going to catch him and/or wear him down and win by that flaw...but it ain’t gonna be Conner.
Last edited by: Culley22: Dec 31, 17 8:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ChrisT wrote:
JSA wrote:

Da fuq is the Diet Coke for?
To mix with the Pappy....

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

3 TVs and a paper plate ! Might as well have a Zima in there.

What the hell is on the plate ?

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply

Prev Next