Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Royal Mail
Quote | Reply
When the UK has left the EU and will no longer have to comply with EU Directive 2008/6/EC, which called for the postal sector to be fully open to competition, the Royal Mail should be re nationalised.
Quote Reply
Re: Royal Mail [Gen Secretary] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I very much hope so. I hope comrade corbyn follows it up with taking (in no particular order); banks, airlines, rail, private property and big pharma under his future governments control.

I then hope that Labour, under JC and JM, come out in public and formalize their unofficial policies with respect to Jews and Israel.
Quote Reply
Re: Royal Mail [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrewmc wrote:
I very much hope so. I hope comrade corbyn follows it up with taking (in no particular order); banks, airlines, rail, private property and big pharma under his future governments control.

I then hope that Labour, under JC and JM, come out in public and formalize their unofficial policies with respect to Jews and Israel.

Ha ha you do realise that no matter what he claims as part of his election misinformation it would be impossible for him to nationalise anything!

But hey he said he would be PM by Christmas! That didn’t go so well did it.
Quote Reply
Re: Royal Mail [Stumps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are wrong

Labour have a magic money tree and he said he would write off all student debt

You are a doubter and A puppet of the right
Quote Reply
Re: Royal Mail [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am also going straight to hell but I am comfortable with that one.
Quote Reply
Re: Royal Mail [Stumps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am sure John kinsman would agree

The next year is going to be great; JC, brexit, adonis, Blair, makkoch Brown, sir clegg.........this is going to be awesome and that discounts anything the three stopped can come up wih
Quote Reply
Re: Royal Mail [Gen Secretary] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gen Secretary wrote:
When the UK has left the EU and will no longer have to comply with EU Directive 2008/6/EC, which called for the postal sector to be fully open to competition, the Royal Mail should be re nationalised.

I didn't realize the Royal Mail was even gone but then its been a long time since when I lived or even visited the UK. I just hope you bring back all the red telephone booths. Ol' Blighty was never the same once they started disappearing. I have also heard that a lot of the country pubs have been closing down which is a real heart breaker. But Triumph, Norton, Royal Enfield and even Brough have returned so all is not bad. :-)

BTW, I had mixed feelings about Brexit but in the end did support it.
Quote Reply