Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Comey, you have some splaining to do!
Quote | Reply
 Jailed pervert Anthony Weiner had CLASSIFIED emails belonging to wife Huma Abedin on his laptop – which the FBI seized after he sexted 15-year-old girl

'At least five emails determined to be classified were found among 2,800 documents stored on a laptop belonging to Anthony Weiner, whose then-wife Huma Abedin was deputy chief of staff to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.'

"Then, in October, Comey wrote a letter to lawmakers informing them of new emails found on Weiner's computer – a revelation that threw Clinton's campaign into a tailspin.
Just days after Comey's letter was made public the FBI announced that nothing new had been found and that the case against Clinton had been closed again.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...r.html#ixzz52hx8RHH0

Either shoddy work or a cover up! Either way, how can anyone have respect for the upper level of the FBI?
Quote Reply
Re: Comey, you have some splaining to do! [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old news. There's already been stories recently about how the FBI allowed the Dems to water down Comey's report on Hilary's treatment of classified material. The original version of the FBI report clearly supported criminal charges. But politics intervened and Comey buckled.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
   It's already come out that Abedin and Cheryl Mills lied to the FBI ( Strzok), and no prosecution followed. Definitely seems a difference in how they treated the whole Clinton gang vs the Trumpsters. Could be a partisan thing, or maybe just that Trump is such a dick that it's easy, even desirable, to stick it to him in any way possible.
Quote Reply
Re: Comey, you have some splaining to do! [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone might point out that is is crap like this that helped Trump get elected - but nothing has been done about it since he's taken office. Apparently he isn't interested in draining the Clinton swamp.
Quote Reply
Re: Comey, you have some splaining to do! [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
Someone might point out that is is crap like this that helped Trump get elected - but nothing has been done about it since he's taken office. Apparently he isn't interested in draining the Clinton swamp.

Just wait. It is coming.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's sad and scary to see groups like the fbi, irs, etc. act partisan.
Quote Reply
Re: Comey, you have some splaining to do! [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
It's already come out that Abedin and Cheryl Mills lied to the FBI ( Strzok), and no prosecution followed. Definitely seems a difference in how they treated the whole Clinton gang vs the Trumpsters. Could be a partisan thing, or maybe just that Trump is such a dick that it's easy, even desirable, to stick it to him in any way possible.

Yeah and Hillary is an admirable delight!

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
Martin Luther king, Jr.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hahaha! This is pretty funny. And a tad ironic don't you think?

One email, dated Nov. 25, 2010, contained a list of talking points for Clinton as she prepared to telephone Prince Saud of Saudi Arabia to warn him about the sensitive documents then-Army intelligence officer Bradley Manning gave to WikiLeaks.

One of talking points was: “I deeply regret the likely upcoming WikiLeaks disclosure. This appears to be the result of an illegal act in which a fully cleared intelligence officer stole information and gave it to a website. The person responsible will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. This is the kind of information we fear may be released: details of private conversations with your government on Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/...#m6csdETj7byYiQwA.99

Chelsea/Bradley Manning leaves prison after serving 7 years for handing U.S. secrets to WikiLeaks
I guess all is forgiven if you get a sex change operation (provided by tax payers of course)!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
   on Comey more specifically, I've already posted that he acted incompetently or as a partisan. I really don't think that should be lost here, and I think seeing guys at the top do so (like Strzok and Comey) does damage an FBI reputation that is important to maintain.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no doubt Hilary is slimy, but I dont really see this implicating her so much as abedin and wiener - not necessairly hilary's fault if her COS is an idiot.

boy, though, does wiener emerge as a pathologically stupid chump.

lastly, and as I've been saying for some time now, proof that Hilary was guilty won't be proof that Donald is innocent and one worries that news stories like this will be taking as exonerating everyone else instead of just implicating a few.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Comey, you have some splaining to do! [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A normal person would hope that the rule of law would be blind to affiliations & identity, it's clear that is not really the case, government is rife with partisanship & political interference. It's as though some arms of government aren't as independent as they claim to be.
Quote Reply
Re: Comey, you have some splaining to do! [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's a CNN contributor that (after slapping Trump around) agrees with Trump on FBI leadership. The one whose role I have not read much more than he mentions is Andrew McCabe. I agree with where the guy ends:
-
"While I rarely agree with much of what the President does or says regarding legal issues, this time he's got it right. The FBI's reputation has been severely damaged not by the President's criticism but by a systematic failure of the bureau's leadership.
The field agents of the FBI should still retain the trust of the American people. Their honor and dignity has not been compromised; but the bureau's leadership ranks require a prompt and thorough house cleaning by the new director, Christopher Wray. The bureau's leadership has forfeited the reputation of a cherished American institution."
-

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/29/opinions/fbi-leadership-to-blame-for-tarnished-reputation-callan-opinion/index.html
Quote Reply
Re: Comey, you have some splaining to do! [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
no doubt Hilary is slimy, but I dont really see this implicating her so much as abedin and wiener - not necessairly hilary's fault if her COS is an idiot.

boy, though, does wiener emerge as a pathologically stupid chump.

lastly, and as I've been saying for some time now, proof that Hilary was guilty won't be proof that Donald is innocent and one worries that news stories like this will be taking as exonerating everyone else instead of just implicating a few.
-
Agreed, but to disabuse another corollary, even as noted liar in chief, just because Trump says or tweets something does not mean that it's not true.
Quote Reply