Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Surprised a Northern Neighbor hasn't posted this yet [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
windywave wrote:
Sorry to disappoint not mad.

Then why write in such a way that you come across all furiosa?

What part is that? The OP is obviously tongue in cheek. My response to the fucktard was deservedly curt, due to the fact he materially misrepresented what I wrote or was incapable of processing simple thought concepts. If the latter than I apologize for being curt with someone mentally deficient.
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised a Northern Neighbor hasn't posted this yet [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
Now you trust polls?

As for Trudeau, I’ll be signing up with our Conservative Party to work on defeating him, he has to go.

You mean Reform Party don't you? I don't see a lot of old blue in Scheer and the boys.

We all know how this next election is going to pan out:

https://www.thebeaverton.com/...trudeau-second-term/
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised a Northern Neighbor hasn't posted this yet [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Guffaw wrote:
windywave wrote:

What part is that? The OP is obviously tongue in cheek. My response to the fucktard was deservedly curt, due to the fact he materially misrepresented what I wrote or was incapable of processing simple thought concepts. If the latter than I apologize for being curt with someone mentally deficient.

still pretty angry, huh?

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised a Northern Neighbor hasn't posted this yet [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
windywave wrote:
Guffaw wrote:
windywave wrote:

still pretty angry, huh?

Well, someone posted the link to RCP and reality harshed his mellow.

But hey, global warming isn't real because it is cold during the winter still. At least he has that going for him.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised a Northern Neighbor hasn't posted this yet [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
windywave wrote:
Guffaw wrote:
windywave wrote:

still pretty angry, huh?

But hey, global warming isn't real because it is cold during the winter still. At least he has that going for him.

Denial is fun! I feel another “fucktard” bubbling in WW ;)

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised a Northern Neighbor hasn't posted this yet [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s entertaning watching the deranged perspective you and some of your comrades operate from.

Happy Newd Year.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised a Northern Neighbor hasn't posted this yet [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
It’s entertaning watching the deranged perspective you and some of your comrades operate from.

Happy Newd Year.

It is hilarious that you use the word "comrade" like it is some kind of troll-trigger word that will make me go into paroxysms of self doubt.

Because you know that since I think Trump is an idiot and those who support him like you are reprehensible that makes me a communist.

You should tell the hundreds of people I have employed in my multiple businesses over the years about that. They will be amused.

Idiot

===============
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised a Northern Neighbor hasn't posted this yet [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
windywave wrote:
Guffaw wrote:
windywave wrote:

still pretty angry, huh?

Am not angry and have not been angry. I would like you to correct your post, but as I'm operating on the assumption you're mentally deficient I don't expect you to do so.
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised a Northern Neighbor hasn't posted this yet [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
windywave wrote:
Guffaw wrote:
windywave wrote:

still pretty angry, huh?

Huh?
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised a Northern Neighbor hasn't posted this yet [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
j p o wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
windywave wrote:
Guffaw wrote:
windywave wrote:

still pretty angry, huh?

Denial is fun! I feel another “fucktard” bubbling in WW ;)

Naw I've determined Mike is mentally deficient
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised a Northern Neighbor hasn't posted this yet [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised a Northern Neighbor hasn't posted this yet [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:

In general or this specific case?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
eb wrote:

This specific case for sure. :) In general? Heck, I dunno. Probably depends on how many Limoncellos have been consumed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:
windywave wrote:
eb wrote:

This specific case for sure. :) In general? Heck, I dunno. Probably depends on how many Limoncellos have been consumed.

Then you must be really chill about this, basically you barely have a pulse you're so chill to beat me in angst in this situation.

For me or you? I enjoy Limoncello.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
eb wrote:
windywave wrote:
eb wrote:

Then you must be really chill about this, basically you barely have a pulse you're so chill to beat me in angst in this situation.

I'm pretty chill, yeah. Friday afternoon and I'm looking forward to a little pickup hockey, a beer in the locker room, and a 3-day weekend. Totally chill.

I've never had a Limoncello. Hicks like me think it must be some sort of musical instrument, maybe like a big banjo. Maybe I'll buy a bottle for New Years and hoist a glass your way. Cheers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:
windywave wrote:
eb wrote:
windywave wrote:
eb wrote:

I'm pretty chill, yeah. Friday afternoon and I'm looking forward to a little pickup hockey, a beer in the locker room, and a 3-day weekend. Totally chill.

I've never had a Limoncello. Hicks like me think it must be some sort of musical instrument, maybe like a big banjo. Maybe I'll buy a bottle for New Years and hoist a glass your way. Cheers!

Don't do it. It tastes like alcoholic lemon pledge.

===============
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:
windywave wrote:
eb wrote:
windywave wrote:
eb wrote:

It's grain alcohol steeped with lemons and some sugar. The quality of the spirit is actually important for a smooth finish. I usually only have it as a digestif.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
eb wrote:
windywave wrote:
eb wrote:
windywave wrote:
eb wrote:

Don't do it. It tastes like alcoholic lemon pledge.

You haven't had good Limoncello then. Shitty cheap stuff tastes like Pledge, but the good stuff, is tasty.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
It's grain alcohol steeped with lemons and some sugar. The quality of the spirit is actually important for a smooth finish. I usually only have it as a digestif.

Sounds like a upscale trash can party! I could go for that. But what do the womens think of this stuff?
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised a Northern Neighbor hasn't posted this yet [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m still trying to figure out why Singh and his mirror image Trudeau are so determined to “increase equality” and what that actually means. How many more ridiculous things can they say or do to pretend that everyone is equal, well, except them. They only want to bring equality so far and it certainly can’t apply to them.

If either one wins, it’s really going to be difficult to live here. We already have a “feminist” foreign policy (whatever that means) and Trudeau has apologised and thrown money at every group possible so I can’t imagine how Singh would top that.
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised a Northern Neighbor hasn't posted this yet [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I agree with most of what you say. I am actually a little embarrassed I voted liberal in the last federal election with the way they have conducted themselves. My vote was more of a anyone but Harper vote though.

We've had a provincial election since then and I voted Conservative in that one. I also became a PC member to vote in the federal leadership race. I voted Chong as he seemed more of a small c kinda Conservative guy. Scheer just seems more like Harper and I am not sure about his social views.

I guess I will wait to see what their platform is in the new year but I think this next federal election is going to be tough for me.

I want the Mulroney conservatives back!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:
windywave wrote:

Sounds like a upscale trash can party! I could go for that. But what do the womens think of this stuff?

It is exotic and foreign and excellent at removing inhibition due to alcohol content
Quote Reply

Prev Next