Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Democrats new slogan for midterm elections!
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Democrats new slogan for midterm elections! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When are those mid-term election
Quote Reply
Re: Democrats new slogan for midterm elections! [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
When are those mid-term election

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Democrats new slogan for midterm elections! [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Merry Christmas my fellow TDSDS friends !
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The one thing that has come out of the last year is that the Republicans have lost all credibility when it comes to the debt and deficits and are no different than the Democrats.

The Democrats increase taxes and increase government spending, the Republicans lower taxes and increase government spending, so future generations can pay.

Take your poison but neither is really comforting but both sides will continue to spin it in their favor.
Quote Reply
Re: Democrats new slogan for midterm elections! [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
The one thing that has come out of the last year is that the Republicans have lost all credibility when it comes to the debt and deficits and are no different than the Democrats.

The Democrats increase taxes and increase government spending, the Republicans lower taxes and increase government spending, so future generations can pay.

Take your poison but neither is really comforting but both sides will continue to spin it in their favor.

Revenue will increase due to this recent tax cut.

Mark my words.

Deficits have always been and will always be a spending problem. Both parties are guilty.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Democrats new slogan for midterm elections! [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

Mark my words.

Deficits have always been and will always be a spending problem. Both parties are guilty.

Recent Univ of Chicago Booth economists poll. http://www.igmchicago.org/surveys/tax-reform-2
Quote Reply
Re: Democrats new slogan for midterm elections! [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

Mark my words.

Recent Univ of Chicago Booth economists poll. http://www.igmchicago.org/surveys/tax-reform-2

Revenue. Revenue. Revenue.

Revenue wasn’t even mentioned in the poll you linked to.

Do you know what revenue is?

I’ll tell you. It’s the amount of money (in dollars) collected by the treasury. That amount will increase next year and the year after for the next decade.

Mark my words.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

Mark my words.

Wow! Poll by extreme lefty economists suggests extreme lefty conclusions. Shocking!

U Chicago ain’t the same it was. Economic theory has taken a backseat to politics.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My training
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

Mark my words.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am shocked they shared this segment...and the two college professors from New England were shocked they are getting any cuts despite leaving in a high taxed Blue state and hearing all the propaganda from the left.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 When Paul Ryan and the rest of those clowns were up there giving Trump his hand job other day I was shocked not to see you Duffy.
Quote Reply
Re: Democrats new slogan for midterm elections! [stal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stal wrote:
schroeder wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

Mark my words.

Wow! Poll by extreme lefty economists suggests extreme lefty conclusions. Shocking!

U Chicago ain’t the same it was. Economic theory has taken a backseat to politics.
Further, are these the same economists who missed the housing bubble, the subprime crisis, the internet bubble?

Fucking university economists haven't worked a real day in their lives, they live in theory land. It's just insane that people take these 'experts' seriously.
Quote Reply
Re: Democrats new slogan for midterm elections! [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Democrats new slogan for midterm elections! [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
When Paul Ryan and the rest of those clowns were up there giving Trump his hand job other day I was shocked not to see you Duffy.

If you want to pay more taxes you can do that. They allow you to pay extra.

Go for it.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply