Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by triathlung
Re: Hey cervelogirl...what say you? [triathlung] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh come on, he didn't know better even though he's been exposed to Federal politics since birth. (Yeah, the drama teacher is an idiot)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Must learn to control your anger

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh, for crying out loud...he is a politician. What did you expect? Pre election promises?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triathlung wrote:
I was wondering if you had a free moment from your weird infatuation with all things trump to comment on your dear leaders latest fuck up? Which one you ask?

http://canoe.com/...khan-island-vacation

"Justin Trudeau, who came into office vowing to be the gold standard in transparency and ethical behaviour, became Wednesday the first prime minister to violate federal conflict of interest rules over a series of family vacations last year."

I know it's pretty much law that eastern canuckistan provinces must vote lib, but maybe you can think about this during the next election?

Another question...does tru-doh ball washing come with a free back adjustment? Don't forget about the taint. Any decent ball washer never overlooks the taint.

Go ahead, start flinging the contents of your diaper.

triathdung, what say me. I say you're a fucking loser idiot with a windywave sort of obsession with me.

BTW - I'm not a huge Justin fan. I did vote for him and probably will again, but he's certainly not been impressive. Still better than Scheer or any other Harperite style reformocon IMO. At least he's manning up and admitting he made a big boo-boo. It was a dumbass thing to do, but it won't sink him in 2019.

Now go back into your parents basement and jerk off over me some more.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triathlung wrote:
I was wondering if you had a free moment from your weird infatuation with all things trump to comment on your dear leaders latest fuck up? Which one you ask?

"Justin Trudeau, who came into office vowing to be the gold standard in transparency and ethical behaviour, became Wednesday the first prime minister to violate federal conflict of interest rules over a series of family vacations last year."

I know it's pretty much law that eastern canuckistan provinces must vote lib, but maybe you can think about this during the next election?

Another question...does tru-doh ball washing come with a free back adjustment? Don't forget about the taint. Any decent ball washer never overlooks the taint.

Trudeau reminds me a lot of Obama. He looks good, sounds good, but there really is nothing there.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey cervelogirl...what say you? [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
triathlung wrote:

Trudeau reminds me a lot of Obama. He looks good, sounds good, but there really is nothing there.

Yup. He's um an empty um suit.

noun
USinformal

1. a prominent person um regarded as lacking um substance, personality, or um ability.
    "they're a bunch of um Ivy League empty suits"

A false humanity is used to impose its opposite, by people whose cruelty is equalled only by their arrogance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
triathlung wrote:

A pretty fair assessment. Still, he could be worse.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Hey cervelogirl...what say you? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
jwbeuk wrote:
triathlung wrote:

Damn right. He could be Harper. Or Trump.
Last edited by: cerveloguy: Dec 20, 17 19:57
Quote Reply
Re: Hey cervelogirl...what say you? [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Oh come on, he didn't know better even though he's been exposed to Federal politics since birth. (Yeah, the drama teacher is an idiot)

By that logic I was exposed to engineering since birth. I must be able to get an Engineering job no problem.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey cervelogirl...what say you? [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M~ wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:

By that logic I was exposed to engineering since birth. I must be able to get an Engineering job no problem.

He absolutely should have known better.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Hey cervelogirl...what say you? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
triathlung wrote:

triathdung, what say me. I say you're a fucking loser idiot with a windywave sort of obsession with me.

BTW - I'm not a huge Justin fan. I did vote for him and probably will again, but he's certainly not been impressive. Still better than Scheer or any other Harperite style reformocon IMO. At least he's manning up and admitting he made a big boo-boo. It was a dumbass thing to do, but it won't sink him in 2019.

What the fuck are you dragging me into this for comrade? I just think you're a hypocrite when it comes to things like human rights, civil rights, and freedoms.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
BLeP wrote:
jwbeuk wrote:
triathlung wrote:

Or Castro
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You clearly have not seen macaroon.......
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I've followed Trudeau closely since they introduced tax changes in Canada and when I listen to him, it is clear he knows very little about tax but speaks as if he does. He says things that are simply not true to try and appeal to the masses who know less.

I think he is like Obama in a lot of ways. They are both like able enough but there problem is that they want to be liked in return. They come across as being "nice" and "fair" but behind the veneer are pretty ruthless and want to win at all costs, just like every other politician.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What do you think of Singh? I saw him on TV yesterday and the way he wraps his turban couldn't help but think of Marg Simpson. He needs turban wrapping lesson. https://www.thestar.com/...of-2017-hepburn.html

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
BLeP wrote:
jwbeuk wrote:
triathlung wrote:

Comparing Harper to Trump just proves your brain dead.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
triathlung wrote:

Typical party line response. He is unimpressive but I will vote for him again. Just like Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia , I can't find much to disagree with, this will help the people of my state but I oppose it because the party told me not to vote for it. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...bill/article/2644091

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Last edited by: Billabong: Dec 21, 17 5:45
Quote Reply
Re: Hey cervelogirl...what say you? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

I've followed Trudeau closely since they introduced tax changes in Canada and when I listen to him, it is clear he knows very little about tax but speaks as if he does. He says things that are simply not true to try and appeal to the masses who know less.

I think he is like Obama in a lot of ways. They are both like able enough but there problem is that they want to be liked in return. They come across as being "nice" and "fair" but behind the veneer are pretty ruthless and want to win at all costs, just like every other politician.

So do you feel a good leader should be well versed in all areas beneath him/her or should they just be able to be a good leader of people? Personally, I believe that people with vast knowledge in specific areas do not make the best leaders/directors/managers at all.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey cervelogirl...what say you? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

This seems to be a very popular sentiment these days. Maybe if we just got Trump some of that veneer, he'd be more well liked?

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Hey cervelogirl...what say you? [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

This seems to be a very popular sentiment these days. Maybe if we just got Trump some of that veneer, he'd be more well liked?
-
Absolutely. The juvenile, petty, egocentric personalities are much alike. Obama just plays the Will Smith part in the original MIB, where he told Tommy Lee Jones (Trump), "the difference between you and me is I make this suit look good!".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
triathlung wrote:

Haha triathdung! I like it, and just the response I was expecting! It's ok for you to snipe at trump, but how dare anybody shine a light on the empty talking head you've propped up.
My work here is done. As promised, my objective was to out you for what you are... a hypocrite. You spend all your energy "jerking off" over trump to the point where your little pecker is about to fall off. Rather than focus on trump, why not focus on what's happening here in canuckistan and all the short comings of the idiot you put in office? Oh, I know, because as a hypocrite liberal it's "do as I say, not as I do". Your condescending attitude and derision towards anybody who doesn't share your view is pretty much the calling card of a true red libtard.

Oh, one more thing, you need to get your news and poll results from a source other than the CBC. That shit will rot your brain...too late.

Back to my parents basement to do some more tugging...
Quote Reply