Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Heck of job DJT [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Heck of job DJT [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
Brownie28 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Quote:
President Barack Obama is mostly responsible for the state of the economy, 45 percent of voters, including 29 percent of Republicans, say, while 43 percent say President Donald Trump is responsible.

What does the above tell you?

It tells me that 88% of those polled are fucking idiots which make the poll completely worthless.

Well yes, the poll likely only had 2 options: Obama or Trump, and clearly the state of the economy is based on far more factors. But I assume you believe Obama should take much more credit.

Well 12% apparently said neither so that option was (apparently) available.

Either way, 88% of respondents are fucking dopes.

Well here is the actual question:
Who do you believe is more responsible for the current state of the economy: former President Obama or President Trump?

When framed that way, the only answer is former President Obama. Eight years of policy vs ten months. MAYBE you could argue that business sentiment has changed with Trump in office and seeing the regulatory rollback and push for corporate-friendly tax overhaul has prompted much of this Wall Street boom, but I'd still say that eight years of policy has more influence.

Regardless, the President doesn't have much influence over our economy BUT they have a non-zero impact. So it's not dumb in the least to answer Obama or Trump.

Could you explain the day the market dropped over 300 points a couple of weeks ago, when it was reported President Trump had instructed Flynn to contact the Ruskies before the election?

I think he already did. they have a non-zero impact.
Quote Reply
Re: Heck of job DJT [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
My point remains because (apparently) 12% of respondents either didn’t answer or answered “neither”.

So still, 88% of respondents are fucktards.

Poll is therefore meaningless.

So you're saying the poll is a pretty damn accurate sampling of the country?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Heck of job DJT [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Duffy wrote:
My point remains because (apparently) 12% of respondents either didn’t answer or answered “neither”.

So still, 88% of respondents are fucktards.

Poll is therefore meaningless.

So you're saying the poll is a pretty damn accurate sampling of the country?

Yes.

I was wondering when someone would get it. You must be part of the 12%.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply

Prev Next