Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Cyclocross bike 58, 59 or 60
Quote | Reply
Looking to add a bike to the stable, I am new to the sport but I have learn my lesson not to buy a cheap bike just to replace it a year later. Let me know what you have.

I ride a 58 Tri and road bike however, most research I have done points to a 60 . Im 6'3 and not super flexible Looking at a max budget of $3k all inclusive
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Cyclocross bike 58, 59 or 60 [ec6863] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a size 59cm Kona Jake the snake with carbon bar, seatpost , stem and ultegra 6800 front derailleur. It just needs wheels , brakes, crankset and a few other parts. It’s custom painted a matte silver color. It’s yours for $600 plus shipping if you want it.

"I swim because that's how I get to ride my bike."

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ride same sizes as you, 6'3 as well. I have a Focus Mares 0.0 Team size XL if you're interested. It's the top bike (or at least most expensive) Focus makes, hydro disc brakes, 1x SRAM Force, super light.

It's this one, found after a minute of searching. Let me know if you are interested and I can get more details and photos. https://www.cxmagazine.com/...s-bikes-weber-webber
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a very nice Ritchy Swiss cross. Custom build. Size 59. Sram hydro 11 speed. Ready to ride. Pm me for details and pictures
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Cyclocross bike 58, 59 or 60 [jconolty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
send them over
Quote Reply