Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

China public executions over drugs alarm web users
Quote | Reply
Good, bad, necessary, something else?

http://www.bbc.com/...-asia-china-42403250

"Amnesty International's William Nee said on Twitter: "The Chinese authorities have once again displayed a blatant disregard for human life and dignity".

But what about the life and dignity of those to whom the drugs are pushed and their families/friends/society?
Quote Reply
Re: China public executions over drugs alarm web users [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Capitalism, supply and demand.

It's their country, they can do what they want.

Nobody has to buy stuff made in China, they can vote with their pocket book. I don't think anything else should be done.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: China public executions over drugs alarm web users [softrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amateur hour. Philippine's Prez. Rodrigo Duterte in his short reign of his small country has killed more than 1400 in his war on drugs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
But what about the life and dignity of those to whom the drugs are pushed and their families/friends/society?

Seriously?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
“China carries out more executions than any other country in the world.“

Um, no shit. They have capital punishment and they have the largest population. This should be the case.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Per capita, China isn't even close to Saudi Arabia in executions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
People don’t really understand China. With their economic growth, it’s easy to forget that they are so tightly controlled by the Communist Party. I’d love to see a lot less of China.
Quote Reply
Re: China public executions over drugs alarm web users [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:
Per capita, China isn't even close to Saudi Arabia in executions.

Yeah but Saudi Arabia is a NATO alliance ally so it's all good.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
softrun wrote:

The reason drugs are such a great product is that they sell themselves.

I'm sure there are people out there that have had drugs "pushed" on them, but I would speculate they are a tiny minority of people who use or have used drugs.
Quote Reply