Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Eating Mom's Ashes on Christmas Turkey Dinner (Jeezum Crow...)
Quote | Reply
Another sign that the Apocalypse is upon us. ;-)

"A grieving woman plans to pay tribute to her late mother — by seasoning her Christmas meal with her ashes, and then eating them. Debra Parsons, 41, will sprinkle the cremains of her mother, Doreen Brown, on the turkey and dessert. “We will have a place laid for her and a picture of her on the table so she can be with us on the very special day,” Parsons says."

I blame all that bad dentistry over there in the UK. That has to be it.

"I'll Eat Mom For Christmas": Grieving Daughter Plans To Season Turkey With Dead Mother's Ashes - CrimeFeed

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Eating Mom's Ashes on Christmas Turkey Dinner (Jeezum Crow...) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does she realize that eating mom's ashes means she'll be shitting out mom the next morning?
Quote Reply
Re: Eating Mom's Ashes on Christmas Turkey Dinner (Jeezum Crow...) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Truly, really deserving of.....wait for it......WOW.JUST.WOW.....

"I got nothin' to say"

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I dated a Debra Parsons many years ago - but she hated her mother and is much hotter than this one.
Quote Reply
Re: Eating Mom's Ashes on Christmas Turkey Dinner (Jeezum Crow...) [Go Pound Sand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go Pound Sand wrote:
Does she realize that eating mom's ashes means she'll be shitting out mom the next morning?

Isn't it "shite" in Britain? ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Life was better before the internet, because then I had no idea that dumbasses like this actually existed.
Quote Reply
Re: Eating Mom's Ashes on Christmas Turkey Dinner (Jeezum Crow...) [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
Life was better before the internet, because then I had no idea that dumbasses like this actually existed.

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Post winner, right here! :-)

Quote Reply
Re: Eating Mom's Ashes on Christmas Turkey Dinner (Jeezum Crow...) [Go Pound Sand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go Pound Sand wrote:

And flushing her down the toilet into the sewer. Not the most dignified end.
Quote Reply