Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TDSDS
Quote | Reply
Trump Derangement Syndrome Derangement Syndrome:
People who are deranged about the people who are deranged about Trump.

Duffy has it Bad.
Old Hick? Yup

Who else?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: TDSDS [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hard to beat Duffy but jwbeuk has to be a contender.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You could throw in delusional for trump supporters
Last edited by: tyrod1: Dec 14, 17 19:21
Quote Reply
Re: TDSDS [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tyrod1 wrote:

TDSDS does not necessarily mean they support Trump. They just rail against those who rail against Trump.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TDSDS does not necessarily mean they support Trump. They just rail against those who rail against Trump.

There are some who support Trump and rail against those who say anything remotely against their Donald and that would be jwbeuk who openly admits (no, seriously) that he supports Trump.

The other group will say they don't support Trump and rail against those with TDS because they don't want to publicly admit it. They know who they are so I don't have to mention names.
Last edited by: Sanuk: Dec 14, 17 22:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That Jim in LOTO guy.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Duffy has it Bad.
Old Hick? Yup

Who else?

I can't stand people with TDSDS.

I think I have TDSDSDS. Damn

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: TDSDS [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
That Jim in LOTO guy.

No. He just loves Trump. That’s different.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
    You're wrong, or maybe right, but just the last week being a case in point, with three bombshell! blockbuster! stories that would be bad for the Trump team, quickly proven false. The reportage of Trump reminds me of reporting after Trayvon Martin was killed, and how multiple networks made major reporting errors in the days afterward. IMO, It belies an agenda, or at the least the inability to control their disdain/dislike for the man, which they have every right and reason to feel (just as those at the FBI do). Problem is we need these people to do their jobs dispassionately, so they can maintain some level of credibility. All that is to make the case that calling out TDS actually has value...though if we point it out in a Canadian, it's just for fun. ;)
-
-
"Brian Ross’ disaster of a bombshell report that Michael Flynn was prepared to testify that he had been instructed by candidate Donald Trump to open contacts with Russian officials eager to meddle in the election. Later that day, Mr. Ross corrected himself, conceding that it was shortly after the election that the directive was issued. Big difference. He was taken off the beat for four weeks and the president will be off-limits to him.

Reuters and Bloomberg had to correct their dispatches that special counsel Robert Mueller had subpoenaed President Trump’s personal bank records after The Wall Street Journal reported the subpoenas were for “people or entities affiliated” with the president. Not quite the same thing.

CNN, CBS, and MSNBC all breathlessly reported they had discovered an email that proved the Trump campaign got an advance look at emails hacked by WikiLeaks. The story fell apart when it “emerged,” as the London papers typically put it, that the networks got the date of the email wrong, and it was old fake news when the president first saw it."
-
https://www.washingtontimes.com/...emely-horrible-week/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stal is on the list. Big time. Forgot about him/her/them.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you can add me to the list.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy
Old Hickory
Stal
Orphious

Quote Reply
Re: TDSDS [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:

The first step to overcoming a problem is acknowledging you have a problem.

Now I think you're suppose to embrace a higher power or something.
Quote Reply
Re: TDSDS [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
orphious wrote:

Oh.. I never said it was problem. HAHAHA!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Because people who think this kind of stuff is hilarious must have TDSDS.

http://www.msn.com/...amp;ocid=mailsignout
Quote Reply
Re: TDSDS [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
Because people who think this kind of stuff is hilarious must have TDSDS.

http://www.msn.com/...amp;ocid=mailsignout

Some people work overtime to justify their salary. This author is working really hard.

Quote Reply
Re: TDSDS [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
orphious wrote:

Oh.. I never said it was problem. HAHAHA!!

Well if you're comfortable with your madness then roll with it, that's always the other option!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brilliant. Boxing someone into a corner using their own gloves...

Duffy has TDSDS, I think Ol Hickory does too. But many of the others are just ball washers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
tyrod1 wrote:

If this is the definition I am going to say I have it. Only when reading this forum. I can contain or subdue it for several days/weeks at a time then get addictively drawn to the keyboard.

Or I start participating in a thread about something (mostly) entirely of a different subject and get drawn into it.

The only solution I can come up with (I get this is weakness on my part) is to stop coming here to read. But it is a habit and historically (over 10+ years) I have gotten some great insights here (especially from perspectives other than mine).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Duffy has it Bad.
Old Hick? Yup

Who else?

Who would have thought to simply place a DS behind the DS and turn it into a brilliant winning strategy. You are one clever wordsmith.

You might want to include JSA as a TDSDS as he used TDS a few days ago to describe the OP in that brilliant anti-Trump thread on airline fees. Yep.
Quote Reply
Re: TDSDS [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Duffy has it Bad.
Old Hick? Yup

Who else?

Who would have thought to simply place a DS behind the DS and turn it into a brilliant winning strategy. You are one clever wordsmith.

You might want to include JSA as a TDSDS as he used TDS a few days ago to describe the OP in that brilliant anti-Trump thread on airline fees. Yep.

If you to come up with a better name for it have at it but the fact is that some people in here are just as deranged as the most rabid anti Trump guys.

You, my friend, are one of them.

Quote Reply
Re: TDSDS [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:
BLeP wrote:
tyrod1 wrote:

If this is the definition I am going to say I have it. Only when reading this forum. I can contain or subdue it for several days/weeks at a time then get addictively drawn to the keyboard.

Or I start participating in a thread about something (mostly) entirely of a different subject and get drawn into it.

The only solution I can come up with (I get this is weakness on my part) is to stop coming here to read. But it is a habit and historically (over 10+ years) I have gotten some great insights here (especially from perspectives other than mine).

I'm going to x2 this, but opposite the first paragraph and same with the last two.

There are so few reasons I can defend Trump and take the side of those that do. I've done it, but it's rare. I can't stand Duffy and have to hide him from time to time, but at least he seems reasonable. The others are just bitter old men who scream get off my lawn all day and they are easy to ignore.
Quote Reply