Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help on Getting tickets for the Masters...any good tips or sites?
Quote | Reply
I want to attend this year. I might be solo, or taking my wife or maybe going with a buddy. He claims he can't go, but I might be willing to chip in for him if the tickets aren't too bad.

I am open to many scenarios. The tournament is April 5-8 (Thursday-Sunday). I know they have the hole in 1 comp on Wed.
I would be cool going from Tuesday-Thursday or Tuesday-Friday.

What hotels should I consider?
What I am expecting for spending $ for food there (I don't really mind the novelty and prices as long as they aren't crazy high)
What holes are must watches?
Where did you get your tickets (and I want to be sure they are legit)?
Quote Reply
Re: Help on Getting tickets for the Masters...any good tips or sites? [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can't answer most of the questions because I live in the Atlanta area and the times I've gone I've either gotten tickets through the lottery or gone as part of a corporate sales event.

Food at the Masters is really cheap. $2 sandwiches, $3 beers, etc. The merchandise is not. But you get a hat or shirt with the masters logo, so that's something.

Holes - I enjoy sitting across the lake on 16 (between 6 and 16). Like the grandstands behind the 8th green. Really like sitting behind the tee box on 4 and watching them all get frustrated - the discussions are interesting.

Enjoy! It really is a magical place. Super clean and everyone is very friendly.
Quote Reply