Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hollywood Apocalypse Continues: Director Bryan Singer Sued for Rape of 17 YO
Quote | Reply
Big-time director Bryan Singer (the X-Men movie franchise, The Usual Suspects, Valkyrie, etc.) has been accused of underage rape in the past, though to be fair the withdrawal of several of the past accusations suggest they were falsely made. But there have been other allegations made -- by famous writer Bret Easton-Ellis, for one -- that say Singer was an avid host of several notorious Hollywood sex parties that featured mostly male underage teens and boys. He's also cited in the 2014 documentary about those parties, "An Open Secret." Singer has always strenuously denied all such allegations.

Well, he's being sued again, this time by a man who says that Singer forcibly raped him in 2003 when he was a 17-year-old teen.

"The lawsuit, filed by Cesar Sanchez-Guzman's attorney, alleges that Singer was at a party, with young gay men, on tech investor Lester Waters' yacht in Seattle in 2003.

It claims that Singer offered to take a then-17 Guzman on a tour of the yacht, but when they got to one of the rooms, the director allegedly forced the teen to the floor, shoved his crotch against Guzman's face and demanded he perform oral sex.

Guzman goes onto say in the lawsuit, that Singer then pulled out his penis and forced it into his mouth, causing him to choke as he begged him to stop.

Singer allegedly forcibly performed oral sex on Guzman, who repeatedly told him to stop, before he anally raped him, according to the lawsuit.

The suit states that Singer later threatened Guzman, telling him he was a powerful Hollywood producer and that he could hire people to ruin his alleged victim's reputation."

This could be a money play on the part of Guzman, or it could be true. Or it could be a combination of truth, to one degree or another, and fantasy. Who knows?

X-Men's Bryan Singer sued for 'raping a 17-year-old boy' | Daily Mail Online

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Hollywood Apocalypse Continues: Director Bryan Singer Sued for Rape of 17 YO [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sigh.

When someone rapes you you call the fucking cops right away.

Yes you’re a victim, but you’re also a witness, a witness that has information that a predator is walking around out there. And predators only stop when they are caught and put in jail.

Victims have a duty to speak out right away and call the fucking cops.

When people stay silent it allows more people to be victimized.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Hollywood Apocalypse Continues: Director Bryan Singer Sued for Rape of 17 YO [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have been thinking about something for a couple of weeks now after reading an article about a guy grabbing Terry Crews (former linebacker) in the crotch at a Hollywood party.

If hot young women will sleep with nasty looking old guys to get a movie role, who is to say that hot looking guys won't sleep with nasty looking old guys to land a movie role. I bet there is a male casting couch too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Forced oral sex...

Unless there is a deadly weapon involved, most would know the outcome.
Quote Reply
Re: Hollywood Apocalypse Continues: Director Bryan Singer Sued for Rape of 17 YO [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Sigh.

When someone rapes you you call the fucking cops right away.

Yes you’re a victim, but you’re also a witness, a witness that has information that a predator is walking around out there. And predators only stop when they are caught and put in jail.

Victims have a duty to speak out right away and call the fucking cops.

When people stay silent it allows more people to be victimized.

This x1000

If anything good comes out of this huge wave of sexual assault allegations it's that people need to report this right away. When you wait until years later it just becomes a he said she (or he in this case) said case.

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Hollywood Apocalypse Continues: Director Bryan Singer Sued for Rape of 17 YO [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
knewbike wrote:
Forced oral sex...

Unless there is a deadly weapon involved, most would know the outcome.

BOGS: Now I'm gonna open my fly, and you're gonna swallow what I give you to swallow. And when you do mine, you gonna swallow Rooster's. You done broke his nose, so he ought to have somethin' to show for it.
ANDY: Anything you put in my mouth, you're going to lose.
BOGS: You don't understand. You do that, I'll put all eight inches of this steel in your ear.
ANDY: Okay. But you should know that sudden serious brain injury causes the victim to bite down. Hard. In fact, I understand the bite-reflex is so strong the victim's jaws have to be pried open with a crowbar.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Uglier and uglier.

"It was a never-ending supply of cute men," Bret Tyler Skopek recalled. He told harrowing stories about Singer drugging and raping him, and Grasham later using alcohol to abuse him. The stories involved multiple sexual experiences with many different men, all surrounding Singer.

"I've seen wannabe YouTubers come. I've seen actors. I've seen singers. I've seen people like me that don't know what they want to do," Skopek said. "You come [to Los Angeles] with dreams of being whatever. You're still going to be caught up into this mess."

Skopek revealed the allegations in multiple interviews with Deadline. He backed up his story with text messages and photographs with Singer. Further phone and email interviews with seven other sources also supported his stories.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How's this even news? Anyone who ever worked in the industry knows that this is BAU.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply