Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any Simpli-Safe users out there?
Quote | Reply
Looking for a pretty easy basic home security system. Have gone the other route with a monthly fee monitored system but would like to consider another option.
Quote Reply
Re: Any Simpli-Safe users out there? [plant] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking at home security systems (beyond the current dog, at least one firearm, and lifetime of Marine Corps training).

We've had the ADT and others in the past, but looking for something with more features and smart integration. And I would like real monitoring not just notifications to my phone.

Must haves are integrated video doorbell, house alarm/motion/entry sensors, smoke, carbon monoxide, and water/flood. Working with Apple and/or Alexa is a plus. DIY install is preferred.

I think Simplisafe might be the answer based upon my research, but a quick search of this forum where all the experts on everything have yielded little in terms of responses or discussion on it (like this post from a couple of years ago) so I thought I would ask again.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Any Simpli-Safe users out there? [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We used Simpli-safe when flipping houses because the system was portable.

It thwarted at least one break in. I state it that way because I don't know how many attempts had been made but we suffered 2 break ins before using the system.
Quote Reply