Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I was complimented on my weight loss by a...
Quote | Reply
So my weight loss is now up to 35 pounds after almost 15 weeks of not drinking (backdoor brag). This morning I was complimented on my weight loss by a very mannish lesbian. Does that count as being hit on?

I miss YaHey
Last edited by: justgeorge: Dec 5, 17 5:38
Quote Reply
Re: I was complimented on my weight loss by a... [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice work and yes!

Trying to get my shit together and lose about 40, the stretchy waist pants have totally fucked my mind on how fat I've gotten. You can stretch a 34" waist to a 40".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was she strapped?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This morning I was complimented on my weight loss by a very mannish lesbian.

Did you join the #Metoo campaign?
Quote Reply
Re: I was complimented on my weight loss by a... [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
This morning I was complimented on my weight loss by a very mannish lesbian.

Did you join the #Metoo campaign?
Trying to decide if I qualify

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
So my weight loss is now up to 35 pounds after almost 15 weeks of not drinking (backdoor brag). This morning I was complimented on my weight loss by a very mannish lesbian. Does that count as being hit on?

Any other change beside not drinking? That's a pretty good result in 15 weeks. I ask because I am going to start my kickoff tonight.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hard to say, but congrats on your progress!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you still doing that thing we talked about?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She may think you look a bit more feminine now. Good going on the weight loss.

Quote | Reply
too.tall wrote:
justgeorge wrote:

Any other change beside not drinking? That's a pretty good result in 15 weeks. I ask because I am going to start my kickoff tonight.

Nope. But I was drinking somewhere between 1000 and 1500 calories a day would be my guess. Every single day.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
too.tall wrote:
justgeorge wrote:

Nope. But I was drinking somewhere between 1000 and 1500 calories a day would be my guess. Every single day.

Yeah, me too right now. Love my wine. Need to make a sudden change.
Quote Reply
Re: I was complimented on my weight loss by a... [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:

Really? I would say if you can't tell if you're being hit on vs. given a general compliment your emotional/social intelligence needs some beefing up.

It might be hard for you to say since you weren't there, but for the person who received it it shouldn't be all that hard.
Quote Reply
Re: I was complimented on my weight loss by a... [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:

Really? I would say if you can't tell if you're being hit on vs. given a general compliment your emotional/social intelligence needs some beefing up.

It might be hard for you to say since you weren't there, but for the person who received it it shouldn't be all that hard.

Geez, does every bit of sarcasm need to be put in pink?? I'll edit my original post.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:

Geez, does every bit of sarcasm need to be put in pink?? I'll edit my original post.

I assumed you were joking, I was just responding to Tiger's post.

People act like this whole sexual harassment thing is so hard to figure out, when it's really not.
Quote Reply
Re: I was complimented on my weight loss by a... [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:

well, I'm a mathematician...

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: I was complimented on my weight loss by a... [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
Quote:

And a damn good one, at that!!!

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
justgeorge wrote:

Congrats! Will you post a before and after picture? These are always a great source of inspiration, especially at this time of the year.
Quote Reply
Re: I was complimented on my weight loss by a... [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote:

And a damn good one, at that!!!

LOL thanks

Quote Reply