Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Can we blame Kimmel?
Quote | Reply
http://money.cnn.com/...er/index.html[/font]

So the immature Jimmy Kimmel decided to send a moron to a Roy Moore event at a Baptist church in Alabama. Funny... not in the least.

How do idiots on the left like Kimmel not understand how bad this looks in places like Alabama? My guess, if Moore ends up winning we can point to this point in the campaign.

This is why we have Trump. When will the morons on the left understand this?
Quote Reply
Re: Can we blame Kimmel? [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
This is why we have Trump. When will the morons on the left understand this?

I thought it was kind of funny! Come on, both sides do this all the time. The right uses false flag tactics all the time in an attempt to create humor. Like the James O'Keefe character (who recently failed in an attempt to get an agent past WaPo.)

Yes, we absolutely have Trump because of butthurt. But we're not going to coddle those who are butthurt and let them operate in a space safe from all criticism, as much as the 'Bama GOP wants to circle the wagons around this zany old creeper.. Four more years! If you want Trump to only be a one-termer it's up to you to form the resistance, I guess.
Quote Reply
Re: Can we blame Kimmel? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I thought it was kind of funny!

Just to preface, I don’t have anything against disrupting politicians at all.

That being said is this what you’re referring to as “kind of funny”, because I didn’t think it was funny at all. Not that it was offensive or mean or anything. It just wasn’t funny. At all. Maybe you are referring to something else?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Can we blame Kimmel? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
That being said is this what you’re referring to as “kind of funny”,

OK, it's not funny at all in video. I just read the transcript where he said, "Is that the face of someone who kits on teenage girls" which I thought was a little funny because you have to pause a little to think before answering that question because he does (in my opinion) have a bit of a creeper look about him. But I may be biased because of my dislike for fundamentalist religious types who want to impose theocracy.
Quote Reply
Re: Can we blame Kimmel? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Creepy? No. Not creepy at all...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply