Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Franken Protests
Quote | Reply
Where are they? Where's the outrage? The pussy hats?

I'm just comparing the reaction to Trump's pussy comment (audio of bravado) vs. pictures if Franken doing the same thing. If Trump is unfit and a misogynist then why isn't Franken?
Quote Reply
Re: Franken Protests [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

I'm just comparing the reaction to Trump's pussy comment (audio of bravado) vs. pictures if Franken doing the same thing. If Trump is unfit and a misogynist then why isn't Franken?

You have pictures of Franken grabbing pussy?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Both make me sick. I think that both are unfit for office. I protested neither.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Franken Protests [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
windywave wrote:

the protesters could wear titty and ass hats. ;-) now the latter would be sooo appropriate.
we have a pic of him pseudo-groping tweeden and aggressively groping ariana huffington. ewwwwww
in an interview i heard with mr franken he said he can't deny that he prob did place a hand on ass or two because, you know, he has taken thousands of pictures with people and hey, sometimes it just happens.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
C'mon...grabbing Pussy is dirty, tits and ass is đź‘Ś
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
windywave wrote:

I think something that seems to be overlooked or just plain ignored is that Trump talked about grabbing pussy. Everyone says he’s a blowhard liar who says shit that’s not true just to prop himself up. His pussy grabbing comment certainly fits that pattern.

And he was speaking about a hypothetical in which women are throwing themselves at him and letting him grab the pussy.

Franken actually groped women. At least one of them was asleep at the time.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Nov 29, 17 6:29
Quote Reply
Re: Franken Protests [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well that's a creative defense, except for all the women that can and have confirmed his blowhard lie.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

What's with you? Ol' Al said he was sorry. Plus, he's on the team of Women's Issues. Trump is a pig. Hates women. Facebook says so.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
Well that's a creative defense, except for all the women that can and have confirmed his blowhard lie.

Confirmed?

Sure.

I’m not saying that Trump is an angel, I’m just saying that his words cause a major uproar, yet Franken’s actions, of which there are photos, meh.

And remember Ashly Judd going fucking nuts in her speech about Trump and all the while she kept quiet about BEING RAPED by Weinstein?

You seem quite upset about Trump’s alleged behavior toward women. Are you also similarly upset about Fraken’s?

Just to give you some perspective about where I stand here, I don’t think what Franken did is that big a deal.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
#LDS

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Franken Protests [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
#LDS

Why are you bringing the Mormons into this?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
#LDS

Of all the people here, I thought you’d get this one.

Try again.

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Franken Protests [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
Duffy wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
#LDS

Try again.

Lesbian Dildo Slime?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
windywave wrote:

In a bygone era, people as stupid as you were euthanized. That's not a compliment in case you didn't realize that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
Duffy wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
#LDS

Try again.

Lesbian Dildo Slime?

Nope, but that me lol.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

In a bygone era, people as stupid as you were euthanized. That's not a compliment in case you didn't realize that.

Wow, what a dickish thing to say to complete stranger. What on earth in my simple but maybe a little bit snarky question warrants such personal attack?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They are all hypocrites. More proof they don't give a rats ass about sexual harassment unless it can help their party.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
windywave wrote:

Wow, what a dickish thing to say to complete stranger. What on earth in my simple but maybe a little bit snarky question warrants such personal attack?

you do realize you are in the octagon?
;-)

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

You are either new around here or you once said something negative about Trump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.msn.com/...&ocid=spartandhp

And it gets even better. One of Big Al's buddies, and one of the most obnoxious liberals in history, goes down for... sexual harassment.

It gets better every day.

But Trump... Much like the GW Bush anti war activists went away when Obama took office, the pussy hat wearing crew are now gone, too many of their heros are being outed as hypocrites.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
windywave wrote:

You're right, I apologize. It's not appropriate to be so mean to the mentally deficient.
Quote Reply