Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Is EVERYONE in the News/Entertainment Media Complex a Perv? (Matt Lauer) [macbain_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
macbain_tri wrote:
orphious wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
What about the women who went along with it having consensual sex in the work place with him?

There are women who pursue men to have sex so they can get ahead of course but so far I haven't heard from any of them. I'm curious what would happen if a man went public and gave details about being at a party where a young woman offered to sleep with him to get a promotion.

My bet is that everyone would laugh and move on.

You bet and probably get high fives as well.

From one of the women, he told her to unbutton her blouse and she complied. Then from what it sounds like is she didn't exactly resist him afterwards? Do I have that right? Admittedly, I dont have the context of who she was, what position she held at NBC or if Matt threatened repercussions or offered her advancement opportunities for it. Again, and I believe Matt is completely in the wrong for putting her in that position in the 1st place but from the report it sounded pretty consensual to me...

I believe whether its correct in all cases or not, when someone holds a position of power over someone else's job or career. it's just defaults as non consensual.

Pretty much you should live by the rule of not shitting where you eat. If these guys are such studs then just use your charms to meet girls that you don't have any power over their work careers, seems pretty simple to me. Don't fuck your underlings.

But was in he in a position of power over her career? I ask becasue I don't recall that being mentioned. And I agree 100% with your assessment.
Quote Reply
Re: Is EVERYONE in the News/Entertainment Media Complex a Perv? (Matt Lauer) [macbain_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
macbain_tri wrote:
orphious wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
What about the women who went along with it having consensual sex in the work place with him?

There are women who pursue men to have sex so they can get ahead of course but so far I haven't heard from any of them. I'm curious what would happen if a man went public and gave details about being at a party where a young woman offered to sleep with him to get a promotion.

My bet is that everyone would laugh and move on.

You bet and probably get high fives as well.

From one of the women, he told her to unbutton her blouse and she complied. Then from what it sounds like is she didn't exactly resist him afterwards? Do I have that right? Admittedly, I dont have the context of who she was, what position she held at NBC or if Matt threatened repercussions or offered her advancement opportunities for it. Again, and I believe Matt is completely in the wrong for putting her in that position in the 1st place but from the report it sounded pretty consensual to me...

I believe whether its correct in all cases or not, when someone holds a position of power over someone else's job or career. it's just defaults as non consensual.

Pretty much you should live by the rule of not shitting where you eat. If these guys are such studs then just use your charms to meet girls that you don't have any power over their work careers, seems pretty simple to me. Don't fuck your underlings.

They mostly look like a group of guys who, back in their elementary school days, all got their lunch money regularly taken away from them during recess. Beta male sexual predator-level dudes.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Is EVERYONE in the News/Entertainment Media Complex a Perv? (Matt Lauer) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On Twitter, they're saying that Mike Pence has a hidden button on the desk in his office that keeps the door OPEN. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply

Prev Next